WEBSITE CONTENT: Where Can I Find Free Web Content?

That's really none of your business, and your claims of income don't matter to me. I know what I've done, can do, and there are enough members here know know me and can vouch, though there's no need for them to do so, since I'm not selling a service

With that being said, I've made in more in a 3 month time span in affiliate income (surehits-brokersweb), than you have selling 250k worth of P and C insurance, if that makes you happy.

What do you mean by consistently? because I've seen it, and ranked one page websites, for months on end, until the next Google update is rolled out.

but you want some examples? here you go:

2012-11-05_1842 - yougotmymoney's library

Thanks for sharing. If you have personally made more than $250,000 in commissions in the last 3 months my hat is off to you!;)

So you are the owner of sure hits? (Certainly not an affiliate marketer making $1 million a year in affiliate commissions selling health insurance leads? That would probably be a world record in itself for an affiliate to make $1 million a year in net commission income to themselves!)

The reason why I encouraged you to share your numbers is because it's so easy for people to fabricate the truth online.

I own a mid sized Brick and mortar insurance agency in Blue Ash Ohio. I make a very large income but not as much as $1 million dollars per year, net to me.

If you are ever in the Cincinnati area feel free to give me a ring, I am the executive producer for a YouTube series targeting the insurance industry. Targeting a segment of the population that is more influenced by social media, versus traditional advertising.

We have had a few top-level managers in the insurance industry want to make investments in our show,because they see the potential of what we are targeting. ( it's a lead generation distribution channel we are creating.)

Just for the record we are not seeking investors, I funded the entire project. However we may be interested in the sale of the distribution channel. (We believe it's worth more than 30 Mil because of the potential and lead generation via the distribution channel, we are developing. only an insurance company has those types of pockets.)

However we would be willing to pay a finders fee if you have the connections to help us sell our distribution channel.

If you made the connection for us and we sold our channel for our asking price I would be willing to pay a $600,000 one time fee. You can contact me directly at my office number of 513-662-7000.

My employees screen my calls. You will not make it past the gatekeepersunless you tell them it's about my YouTube series, they will then connect youto me.

Thank you for sharing your income despite your reluctance...I Assumed that you were a 28 year old kid still living at home with your parents, not a million dollar income earner!

Congratulations with your success at your young age!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for sharing. If you have personally made more than $250,000 in commissions in the last 3 months my hat is off to you!;)

So you are the owner of sure hits? (Certainly not an affiliate marketer making $1 million a year in affiliate commissions selling health insurance leads? That would probably be a world record in itself for an affiliate to make $1 million a year in net commission income to themselves!)

The reason why I encouraged you to share your numbers is because it's so easy for people to fabricate the truth online.

I own a mid sized Brick and mortar insurance agency in Blue Ash Ohio. I make a very large income but not as much as $1 million dollars per year, net to me.

If you are ever in the Cincinnati area feel free to give me a ring, I am the executive producer for a YouTube series targeting the insurance industry. Targeting a segment of the population that is more influenced by social media, versus traditional advertising.

We have had a few top-level managers in the insurance industry want to make investments in our show,because they see the potential of what we are targeting. ( it's a lead generation distribution channel we are creating.)

Just for the record we are not seeking investors, I funded the entire project. However we may be interested in the sale of the distribution channel. (We believe it's worth more than 30 Mil because of the potential and lead generation via the distribution channel, we are developing. only an insurance company has those types of pockets.)

However we would be willing to pay a finders fee if you have the connections to help us sell our distribution channel.

If you made the connection for us and we sold our channel for our asking price I would be willing to pay a $600,000 one time fee. You can contact me directly at my office number of 513-662-7000.

My employees screen my calls. You will not make it past the gatekeepersunless you tell them it's about my YouTube series, they will then connect youto me.

Thank you for sharing your income despite your reluctance...I Assumed that you were a 28 year old kid still living at home with your parents, not a million dollar income earner!

Congratulations with your success at your young age!

Thank you very much for making your video!

I stand corrected on this issue.:1mad:
Jack. I have no woof-woof in this conversation. And you're a fellow Ohioan so I like you already.

In my 18 months in the insurance business and time on this Forum, I have noticed that the most successful folks don't provide their income, secrets or best websites. Just the way it is.

I have to go now.

Hello fellow Ohioan!

Thanks for your concern...I did not share my income, I shared 1st year commissions we generated this year from organic SEO...I could not pay my office expenses on $60,000!

(You are also correct, a good magician does not reveal his secrets.)

Do you sell health insurance or life insurance or both?

Last edited:
Hahahahahaja a $30 million valued you tube channel now I know you're pulling our leg.

This guys is something else. You are by far my favorite poster on here Jack.

Insurance Detectives*|*Dirk and Canon - probably a WP site that looks like you spent a few hours on it no real social engagement besides social sharing buttons and a few comments on the side which are probably you or someone affiliated. also its full of adsense which means your probably not making money through it as a distribution channel like you claim your probably at the stage where you are desperate for clicks.

DirkandCanon - YouTube - 12 subscribers also probably you and affiliates.

What a great distribution empire you got there. You should definitely ask for at least 30 billion. don't limit yourself.

I endorse JackThomas SEO marketing they are definitely optimistic.

Hahahahahaja a $30 million valued you tube channel now I know you're pulling our leg.

He should go on SharkTank, he'd feel right at home :)

No, you said you made $50k from $250k in premium, generated from sales you got on leads generated from your site(s) this yr. I am saying I made the same in a 3 month time frame, not 9-12 months like you.

So you are the owner of sure hits? (Certainly not an affiliate marketer making $1 million a year in affiliate commissions selling health insurance leads?

No. I am not. I'm an affiliate. I could make $1 mill yr selling health leads, that would avg 8k leads/mo, though if I was generating that much volume, I could just start my own agency/call center and earn more than $10/lead.

It would be much easier with car insurance, @ $10/click, you would need about 250 clicks /day, which is doable. $15/click....125 clicks /day.

Last edited:
Fiverr is good I agree. However, for my website I actually write one article with like 500 words and use a spinning software to spin it to create multiple variations.

Why do you spin it? I like original content on my site and would never use the same article for spinning.

If you have money hire an SEO agency who staffs a copywriter. You will get average content at best from those article purchasing websites. If you are on a tight budget then take it upon yourself to write the content. Research what keyword phrases you want your site to be found for. Look at what websites rank for those specific keyword searches. Look at those website's content and do the same but only better. A classic one-up approach, works every time. You must get inbound links to your site or all the content in the world won't help you :0

Back