• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Website content

I look at quite a few agent websites. Some are professionally designed while others are templates or home made. (I have a mix of both, but mostly templates).

I am close to contracting with a webmaster to design, optimize and maintain a new site.

What works best for you? Lots of content & self serve information? Instant quotes? Toll free number? "Talking" sites? Blog? Q&A section?

I know what I like, and what kind of feedback I get from my sites, but curious what your clients & prospects say about why they went to and stayed on your site.

I suggest creating a site that is easy to navigate and has click to talk capabilities. Online enrollment is important as well. Best wishes.

Ya, ranking for local search terms is so easy most of you would be surprised at what it takes.

Easy? I guess it depends on what your market is. Maybe it'd be easy if there are are 5,000 people in the town you're targeting. So why don't you share some of these tips for the rest of us here ? :biggrin:

The hardest part is always trying to figure out how your target market searches for what you do. This is part of the most time consuming aspect of SEO and website promotion. People from outside of your industry use completely different terminology to describe your industry. The trick is to figure that out for your geographic location, and then structure your website around that.

Back