How many folks utilize web approaches:
Website?
LinkedIn?
Twitter?
Facebook?
Google+
Other?

Which do you use ?

With linkedin, I try and network with people that can send me referrals and business.

Facebook, I started a buy, sell and trade group that gets a lot of traffic that I put ad's on all the time.

You are the product that you are trying to sell. Let people know who you are and what you are about. I think it is a good idea to get out there on social media.

It's a generation thing no doubt and if what you're doing is working...no need to fix what isn't broken. They all have different purposes like Mark mentioned...some long-term nurturing, short-term lead gen, informative only, etc. Personalizing your product I think is a great marketing objective regardless of which venue you choose...it's different for everyone.

i think social media is a great way market and get leads.There are businesses thriving using these media groups.Open an account with facebook linkedin and friend as many as you can and watch your prospect list grow

I relate social media to the way cell phones were probably looked at 20 years ago by the older generation in our business. A lot of pushback and agents saying they won't get one. Consumers want to know who we are and interact with us the way they prefer to interact. If you don't adapt, you will go extinct.

Back