Website Hosting - Recommendations Needed

I have several domain names registered but am not yet 'pointing' them anywhere. I'd love your two cents on a good hosting service, geared toward insurance agents, so I can market it online via SEO. Any good template-sites that allow me to add/modify content?
Bob

Re: Wegsite Hosting - Recommendations Needed

I've been extremely happy with hostgator.

I use godaddy. I know there is better out there, but it just who I went with.

I use hostgator as well they have been great when I need customer service to help me configure things. I have close to 30 sites hosted with them and its around $15.00. I think you can get basic hosting for $5.00 or so.

I use hostgator as well they have been great when I need customer service to help me configure things. I have close to 30 sites hosted with them and its around $15.00. I think you can get basic hosting for $5.00 or so.

Sign up with CommissionJunction.com as an affiliate for Hostgator or any of the other of dozens of hosting companies they have affiliate deals with, and you can get basically your hosting costs for free.

Liquidweb. Com is who I've used for some time with no problems ever.

I've been using godaddy, and pay 4-6.99 for a good hosting, and some sites with a database. I've never had a problem. Plus, when I'm up at 3am, I can call them if need be. I don't understand why people don't like them. I've tried other hostings, and to be honest, some of them I'm transfered to an Indian who has no idea on the problem I may have encountered, or they are not open at times I need to work on something.

My advice, you may pay 1.00 more, but again, I have always gotten great service from godaddy.

Back