Stephanie F

Has anyone else been dealing with dead WellCare links? I’ve had to talk furious agents into deep breathing and any number of silly sounding coping mechanisms while I try to figure out what is preventing all of the contracting, on boarding etc. links sent by WellCare from actually functioning. Like, at all. I heard from someone at Gordon that their network is a POS and constantly crashing. Do you guys know what’s going on?

I’ve written a few WellCare during aep as the client insisted . By far the worst customer service of any carrier . The agent portal is atrocious . To this day I don’t know how to see my clients real time status . I just got my enrollment kits a week ago . The regional directors actually had an enrollment pickup on Monday at a grocery store . Aep is 1/2 over . Curiously WellCare’s growth % for mapd in 2021 was #1 among the majors .

I’ve written a few WellCare during aep as the client insisted . By far the worst customer service of any carrier . The agent portal is atrocious . To this day I don’t know how to see my clients real time status . I just got my enrollment kits a week ago . The regional directors actually had an enrollment pickup on Monday at a grocery store . Aep is 1/2 over . Curiously WellCare’s growth % for mapd in 2021 was #1 among the majors .
That's thanks to Joe Montana. :yes:

I'm only using Wellcare for PDP. I still can't order supplies off the website. I've been waiting for them to fix the problem for about a month. They've even called me and told me that they couldn't get into the website for me from their end. That's ok, I can order supplies from my FMO or write them on Connecture.

From what little experience I've had with them, no way I'd put somebody on one of their MAPD's.

So for someone like myself who isn’t an agent but is responsible for contracting and licensing our agents with the carriers, and have a few who are lining up clients to sign WellCare business (even as they are freaking out about the clustercluck contracting fiasco) what might some comparable carriers/plans that I could suggest as alternatives, you know just in case..? I feel like I should get some alt contracts (if they aren’t contracted already) pushed thru in the meantime as fall backs when they have to redirect their clients from WellCare before they miss out on open enrollment altogether. Also, full disclosure I have only been working in this field since sept 30. and had zero previous experience coming into it so I’m trying to gain as much solid advice as I can while basically training myself lol. I discovered I’m really good at it tho and I really love it

So for someone like myself who isn’t an agent but is responsible for contracting and licensing our agents with the carriers, and have a few who are lining up clients to sign WellCare business (even as they are freaking out about the clustercluck contracting fiasco) what might some comparable carriers/plans that I could suggest as alternatives, you know just in case..? I feel like I should get some alt contracts (if they aren’t contracted already) pushed thru in the meantime as fall backs when they have to redirect their clients from WellCare before they miss out on open enrollment altogether. Also, full disclosure I have only been working in this field since sept 30. and had zero previous experience coming into it so I’m trying to gain as much solid advice as I can while basically training myself lol. I discovered I’m really good at it tho and I really love it

its all market specific. Check out medicare dot gov to see all of the plans In your area.

Great company for long hold times and poor networks. That said some of the Ascension plans have bonkers dental benefits.

Has anyone else been dealing with dead WellCare links? I’ve had to talk furious agents into deep breathing and any number of silly sounding coping mechanisms while I try to figure out what is preventing all of the contracting, on boarding etc. links sent by WellCare from actually functioning. Like, at all. I heard from someone at Gordon that their network is a POS and constantly crashing. Do you guys know what’s going on?
You're with Gordon Marketing? :huh:

Back