Went to the SL meeting

So Todd, please share with us the other entities that save clients $$$ on funeral expenses the way Legacy assurance does. The other day you said, up here on the forum, that I was lying and misleading agents.

I asked you the other day to share with us these other entities that save $$$ on funeral expenses. You've gone silent. I'm asking you again to provide this info. If you don't share this info with us then I'll return the favor and say you were the one that was lying, not me.

I've already shared my info in the posts above. I've proved to everyone the huge savings that Legacy Assurance provides. You've shared nothing to support your lies.

Come on Todd. Share your info. "Do it because it's the right thing to do" as you state in your signature line. Admit it. You were lying to all the agents up here. How can that be the right thing to do?

Prove me wrong Todd. You can apologize to me for your insults or you can save face and admit that Legacy Assurance is a great money saver for Ms. Jones, and a great tool for agents to improve their closing %.

What say you?

So Todd, please share with us the other entities that save clients $$$ on funeral expenses the way Legacy assurance does. The other day you said, up here on the forum, that I was lying and misleading agents.

I asked you the other day to share with us these other entities that save $$$ on funeral expenses. You've gone silent. I'm asking you again to provide this info. If you don't share this info with us then I'll return the favor and say you were the one that was lying, not me.

I've already shared my info in the posts above. I've proved to everyone the huge savings that Legacy Assurance provides. You've shared nothing to support your lies.

Come on Todd. Share your info. "Do it because it's the right thing to do" as you state in your signature line. Admit it. You were lying to all the agents up here. How can that be the right thing to do?

Prove me wrong Todd. You can apologize to me for your insults or you can save face and admit that Legacy Assurance is a great money saver for Ms. Jones, and a great tool for agents to improve their closing %.

What say you?
I say, give it a rest. :yes: You keep posting the same thing over and over, folks are going to think you have dementia.. :)

I say, give it a rest. :yes: You keep posting the same thing over and over, folks are going to think you have dementia.. :)

Or maybe OCD? lol. Todd knows what to do if he wants to put this to rest. Todd can either apologize for lying about me OR he can share with everyone up here those other entities that save $$$ the way Legacy Assurance does.

I know I've put it to rest. It's difficult to talk with a person that doesn't listen. I'm not sure if he is just hell bent on proving himself right or if he is just this much of an ***. At one point I thought he was just too headstrong for his own good....but after going round and round on the same issue.....well....he just doesn't understand and I'll leave it at that.

I know I've put it to rest. It's difficult to talk with a person that doesn't listen. I'm not sure if he is just hell bent on proving himself right or if he is just this much of an ***. At one point I thought he was just too headstrong for his own good....but after going round and round on the same issue.....well....he just doesn't understand and I'll leave it at that.
And now, we breathlessly await the reply... :laugh:

Todd....lol. That's just weak! You claimed I was lying and misleading agents earlier in this thread. A natural response would be to ask you to show some proof that I was misleading and lying. And that's what I've done.

You've show nothing. All you've done is avoided the issue. I called you out for lying about me and you've completely avoided this issue. A liar would behave exactly the way you are behaving.

You make false accusations about someone's reputation and business but you can't back it up. Come on Todd, do the right thing because it's the right thing to do. That's in your signature line correct? You are full of hot air and lie to agents on the forum. You don't lie to your down line do you?

Prove me wrong Todd. You can't because I've already proved you wrong in the earlier posts.

[COLOR=#ff4d4d said:
"Todd King, post: 1342392, member: 3501"]And just what lie did I tell about you? Get your shit straight[/COLOR] Greg!

Todd you're sounding mighty professional today...lol.

Todd the red text below is what you said in earlier posts in this thread. I asked you to share who these other entities are that provide savings like Legacy Assurance does and you keep avoiding the question.

There are plans out there like their "Legacy" plan that clients don't have to pay for.
Besides that, do you remember when Greg was supposed to find out what percentage of people actually use that program that they pay for? My bet is that it is way less than 50%...but he can't say one way or the other. He never tried to find out. It might just bust his bubble on that if he knew the truth.

"Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do."
Todd R. King
Owner at TR King Insurance Marketing
Partner at ILIAA.org and MT101.com

(540) 400-6275 Local
(800) 590-7207 Toll Free

This is just the beginning. I really thought you might do your own work if I just got you started. Well, I see that I was wrong about that or you're just playing a game with this. Or, maybe it's just stupidity. Hell, who knows?!

Either way, not playing this game with you anymore. I don't have the time and you don't have the mental capacity to keep up, so I'm done.

I will leave you with one last thing. It doesn't have to go through an outfit like Legacy-Assurance in order to get those discounts. Hell, even some of our insurance companies give those discounts. Do some research yourself instead of drinking the Powell Kool-aide and believing every word they tell you.

"Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do."
Todd R. King
Owner at TR King Insurance Marketing
Partner at ILIAA.org and MT101.com

The one, and maybe most important thing....You're not captive and you have several companies for your agents to use. This is the biggest part that Greg just doesn't understand. If he did, then he might begin to understand the rest of the things we try to explain to him. Nonetheless, he chooses to work with this one company and screw over many clients because of it. His choice, but not much of a choice when you do it out of ignorance though. Another sad thing is that he also spews his ignorance to other agents that he tries to recruit.

Todd I rest my case.

Last edited:
So Greg, where did I lie about you? That's what I asked you. I still don't see it.

Nonetheless, he chooses to work with this one company and screw over many clients - True Statement
Another sad thing is that he also spews his ignorance to other agents that he tries to recruit. - True Statement

Back