SL scandal?

You should have started the thread then and called it what you wanted.
I’d probably call it…Best Divorce ever!

Can you imagine? Guy with a lot of assets going through a divorce and knows he’s going to lose more than half of them. And knows he’s have to schedule time on the calendar to just see his own kids. While some other dude will be living in the house with his kids. It’s a horrible situation most divorced guys have to deal with.

But in this case, wife goes to jail. Her boyfriend goes to jail. Kids go with dad. I assume the money and assets stays with dad. This is as good as it gets for divorced guys. A happy ending.

I don’t want to be unsympathetic for Robert. This has been some horrible drama he has gone through and is going through. And has to be terrible for the kids. But, it could have gone really bad in so many other ways. I’m glad it went how it did.

What was her plan with Tarquantavious and his home boys ? Did he have her hooked on blow ? Why would she ruin her life ? Wonder how much life insurance did ol’ Rob have ? Five,ten,twenty million? Do you think she’s still the beneficiary? What do the Powell’s know ? She prolly had some dark sausage in the past as an Auburn cheerleader. Not her first go around.You know them SEC cheerleaders be helping recruit those big time athletes. Somebody get Greg on here to give us the inside scoop.

I read the text, and saw you tried to have deniability for your title designed to discredit SL.

I thought you didn't attack unless you were attacked first? :rolleyes:

I don't and that wasn't the reason I put SL in the title. But you can attack all you want and make all the fake accusations you want. I don't give one shit about your opinion.

But you just keep tripping on your false narrative. It's all you have.

I don't and that wasn't the reason I put SL in the title. But you can attack all you want and make all the fake accusations you want. I don't give one shit about your opinion.

But you just keep tripping on your false narrative. It's all you have.
I believe my comment was addressed to Newby about what he had to say. Didn't see your name mentioned anywhere in it. Must be your conscience bothering you that made you think it was about you. :)

Back