Went to the SL meeting

So Greg, where did I lie about you? That's what I asked you. I still don't see it.

Nonetheless, he chooses to work with this one company and screw over many clients - True Statement
Another sad thing is that he also spews his ignorance to other agents that he tries to recruit. - True Statement
Why do you have to be so negative all the time Todd? :mad:

What you should do is call me sometime and let me give you the sales presentation for legacy over the phone. Record it. Then play it up here for everyone to listen to.

Then you can see how powerful legacy is when it's carefully explained to Ms. Jones. I'd like to show off a little...lol.

That’s what YouTube is for. Post it there as an unlisted vid and post a link here.

Since you offered to demonstrate this unstoppable sales pitch, I imagine many would find it educational to listen to.

And since you said you like to “show off a little” it’s a win-win for everyone.

We are waiting.

Good old Jay Crockett ;)
Hi Chris. I've been in Texas for the last couple of months now, besides my LAST NAME is a big deal in Texas.

I've been traveling around the entire State training and recruiting. Even looking for a house in Texas to get away from the cold winters up north and go back in Jersey in the Summer as well as the Holiday Season.

I'm amazed of the FE demographics compared compared to our home State of NJ. When I place recruiting ad's for Texas and use "New Domiciled Life Insurance Company, get in on the ground floor"....just lookin' for some attention and some new recruits! It's all good.

Hi Chris. I've been in Texas for the last couple of months now, besides my LAST NAME is a big deal in Texas.

I've been traveling around the entire State training and recruiting. Even looking for a house in Texas to get away from the cold winters up north and go back in Jersey in the Summer and for the Holiday Season.

I'm amazed of the FE demographics compared compared to our home State of NJ. When I place recruiting ad's for Texas and use" New Domiciled Life Insurance Company, get in on the ground floor"....just lookin' for some attention and some new recruits! It's all good.
Hey, my cousin was married to a direct descendant of Davy! You kin?

Your last name is a HUGE deal in Texas. You should put it in your Craigslist ads! Why not capitalize on it?

Hey, my cousin was married to a direct descendant of Davy! You kin?

Your last name is a HUGE deal in Texas. You should put it in your Craigslist ads! Why not capitalize on it?
My better-half, does not want me to use my last name on places like Craigslist...she thinks FE agents are crazy...lol.

Seriously, who put there last name on Craigslist. I even use an Grasshopper phone number, I don't want not use my personnel number and get calls on Christmas morning?

My better-half, does not want me to use my last name on places like Craigslist....she thinks FE agents are crazy...lol. Serious, who put there last name on Craigslist. I even use an Grasshopper phone number, I not use my personnel number?
Well, she’s right about that. FE agents are crazy. :goofy:

Where are you wanting to buy a house? I’m in the Dallas area, which is definitely centrally located as far as airline travel, but not so much for recruiting statewide. But McKinney, where I live, is an awesome place to live. Plus, we have the coolest mayor:
E89646C7-D95F-46FE-B372-EF7DD3AB1BD3.jpeg

Well, she’s right about that. FE agents are crazy. :goofy:

Where are you wanting to buy a house? I’m in the Dallas area, which is definitely centrally located as far as airline travel, but not so much for recruiting statewide. But McKinney, where I live, is an awesome place to live. Plus, we have the coolest mayor:
View attachment 6066

I actually like the Houston, the Museum area. I find San Antonio and Austin pretty cool as well.

I'm going to Dallas in the next couple of days. She wants to go shopping in the Plano area....I just rather recruit and train agents.

I work with my better-half in the FE game....so it make's for some interesting arguments! I can never win....she writes over 300 polices a year and is our agencys biggest producer, so I lose the ALL fights.

I've been traveling around the entire State training and recruiting. Even looking for a house in Texas to get away from the cold winters up north and go back in Jersey in the Summer as well as the Holiday Season.

I'm amazed of the FE demographics compared compared to our home State of NJ. When I place recruiting ad's for Texas and use "New Domiciled Life Insurance Company, get in on the ground floor"....just lookin' for some attention and some new recruits! It's all good.
Level Headed Senior Life guy right here!

Is he though? I'm not sure this is on the up and up...."New Domiciled Life Insurance Company, get in on the ground floor"

I mean, how can you say a 50 year old company is a "ground floor" opportunity?

Back