What 2012 Challenges Are We Facing and Strategies We Can Change to Over Come Them?!?

TWAgent

Expert
In general detail discussion; what the biggest challenges insurers are facing and strategies we can use to become more efficient in our industry this year?

Thank you all in advance!

well, since the year is nearly half over already...........

Not quite sure how an agent will make any changes.....

All you can really do is HOPE for good weather, hope that no one dies to pay out life insurance, hope there are no car accidents, hope that there are no house fires, hope that there are no house break ins, etc..........

Last edited by a moderator:
In general detail discussion; what the biggest challenges insurers are facing and strategies we can use to become more efficient in our industry this year?

Thank you all in advance!

Repeal Obamacare , stay focused on your core market niche, work smarter not harder and more use of spell checkers.

Thanks! For the most I see just some general answers, but some like that their links just show up here!

I think a better quality quoting systems, social media is starting to die out. We have an outside marketing firm for us that is moving into a new direction with social media news becoming almost to much hype it seems.

There's no magic bullet, definitely feels like I'm working harder for less these days. To echo what the rest of the guys said, be focused and relentless.

What new challenges are there for 2012? Well, aren't they the same as for all prior years:
    • Fear of rejection
    • Getting lazy after closing a big sale
    • Not enough initial client meetings
    • Not enough prospecting

Add to the list the usual tax and estate law changes, unreliable support from carriers, wholesalers, in-office staff, etc.

And aren't the strategies for solving these always the same:
    • Work hard
    • Focus
    • Love what we do
    • Face the fear
    • Work to a plan

Latest posts

Back