What annoys you the most?

Agents that think that a client is more impressed by showing how much they know, rather than how much they care.

You can always tell a new agent from a salty old one by they type and how many questions they ask.

Follow-up: Just as important is how to properly ask a question. The balance between the "inquisition" method vs. "timid unsure" method.

Oh, and one more thing. People who start threads entitled,
"Whats annoys you the most?" when it should be
"What annoys you the most?" BTW, what happened to the OP? Somebody run him off after one post? Must have been that darn big headed Markthebroker.. He is always flying around picking on people.. :twitchy:

Was the OP a midget?

Oh, and one more thing. People who start threads entitled,
"Whats annoys you the most?" when it should be
"What annoys you the most?" BTW, what happened to the OP? Somebody run him off after one post? Must have been that darn big headed Markthebroker.. He is always flying around picking on people.. :twitchy:
He posted his question after I called him out regarding how tough he was as a member of an Air Force special ops group. His statements had nothing to do with the conversation, just stuff about how tough he was.

He posted his question after I called him out regarding how tough he was as a member of an Air Force special ops group. His statements had nothing to do with the conversation, just stuff about how tough he was.
When I was in the Air Force in the early 60s we hosted a Desert Strike exercise at Nellis AFB in Nevada. They brought in a bunch of snake eaters wearing cocked bush hats with AF emblems. They were AF Commandos. I had never heard of them before but they were Seal Team tough. Their primary mission was forward air control behind enemy lines. Don't know if the unit still exists by that name.

I was born in Russia. When the soviet collapsed the US hired a lot of the special forces since there was technically no more Russian military and no one was getting paid anymore. My dad was one of them :) he worked low pro @ Palomar Airport by Oceanside, CA for a branch of the navy.

By the way the most annoying thing about agents is them holding on to loss runs!!!

People that are blindly partisan and delusional about it; especially when their partisanship pushed them towards conspiracy theories or just complete bullcrap.

As for agents, I get annoyed when people overinsure a client.

Med Supp + HI plan...

People that are blindly partisan ..

I have a weird dilemma as I completely agree with you & wish people on both political sides would call out their own party & the other party for the same things they find fault in of the opposite party. what offends us or what we praise or what we stand up for should be the same no matter what the party affiliation is of the person doing wrong or doing good.

But, then I also want to say "wait a minute, you have seemed blindly partisan on some occasions", but I digress & take that thought back as we all tend to have those moments.

Happy Thanksgiving

Back