What Apps Do You Use Daily in Your Insurance Practice?

I'm too entrenched in evernote now & even pay to be a premium user. And you know what? Their hot pink icon & logo drives me crazy & I hate it. There, I said it! :mad:

I like to use Camcard for storing the hundreds of cards i get from networking.I also use Geniusscan for picture to pdf if im on the go. Then of course all the other socialmedia. Then a few random apps as pictured.

ForumRunner_20150719_204600.jpg

Alrighty now....here goes.

On my Android ZMAX I have:

CamScanner Pro. For taking a scan of drivers licenses, printed bank account numbers (if they don't have a voided check), and anything else I need to make a copy of in the field.

FolderSync Pro. To access rate PDF's from cloud storage. I also have rate PDF's stored on the phone in the event I'm out of a data area. It all links with my Dropbox (for blank apps and forms) and Box.net (to look up current and past client information, apps, and my "worksheets").

I have Evernote and Note Everything Pro, which both do the same thing. I tend to like Note Everything better. I may delete Evernote.

Memento Database Pro. Company information such as POS phone numbers and hours available, customer service numbers, underwriting, etc. Plan descriptions and benefit limits, underwriting notes and any other notes on each of my companies I may need.

BackCountry Navigator. I use this to track my door to door streets I work. Helpful to not go back to the same houses I had previously been shot at.

Google Voice. To switch from my real cell number to a client only number for outgoing calls.

Business Calendar Pro. For scheduling calls, appointments, future events I want to not forget (easy to do at my age). I also have the Task plugin which links to Google Tasks.

"Ibedeee....ibedeee....ibedeeee....that's all folks."

Back