What Are the Benefits of Insurance?

Is this nuetral enough?

Double points if you know what TV show this is from.

latest

Greendale Human Being

Community

Yeah, that one is good too. I like the original one, I think mostly for sentimental reasons. Personally I think that was one of the best sitcoms ever made.
Parks and Rec, Community, IASIP, there were a lot of great sitcoms that overlapped in that era IMO but compared to what's on today, they have GOAT status. I don't even really watch cable anymore except for sports.

Parks and Rec, Community, IASIP, there were a lot of great sitcoms that overlapped in that era IMO but compared to what's on today, they have GOAT status. I don't even really watch cable anymore except for sports.

Yeah. The woke lefty cancel culture pretty much destroyed anything funny over the last 5 years. Everyone is afraid of getting cancelled for telling a joke that might hurt someone's feelings. South Park seems to get away with it still - maybe because its animated.

Rick and Morty is pretty good. Created by the same guy that created Community.

Yeah. The woke lefty cancel culture pretty much destroyed anything funny over the last 5 years. Everyone is afraid of getting cancelled for telling a joke that might hurt someone's feelings. South Park seems to get away with it still - maybe because its animated.

Rick and Morty is pretty good. Created by the same guy that created Community.
Rick and Morty and South Park 100% get away with it since they are animated.

Can you imagine an actual human doing/saying the shit that Rick and Peter get away with?

Rick and Morty and South Park 100% get away with it since they are animated.

Can you imagine an actual human doing/saying the shit that Rick and Peter get away with?

Yes, and it would be hilarious.

Dave Chapelle does it and people demonstrate how weak and fragile they are on the regular basis. The woke lefties are turning the country into such a bunch of softies that we don't really need to worry about nuclear war any more. All another country will need to do to invade is to use some hurtful words, maybe back it up with a board with a nail in it.

Latest posts

Back