What Carries to Pick for Fe and Leads

I am just joining FE market. I am in process getting appointed with United Home life Foresters and Gerber. I have a lot of experience in Homeowners and I know in which county which carrier has the best deals.I am looking for the same peace of mind in FE .Also what carries do e app? I dont like dm leads. I would rather purchase then online. What are some good lead companies I should considered? If you dont want to say it in public dm me.

Start off by doing what most successful final expense agents do:

1) Direct Mail, ordering 20-25 leads consistently, each and every week. Scale up as desired after realizing some success.

You will have earned the right to tinker with abnormal marketing approaches after two years of the ups and downs on this business, assuming you survive.

2) Partner with IMOs offering fixed-price direct mail.

Response rates will continue to trend down over the foreseeable future -- many carriers/IMOs offer fixed-pricing for final expense leads from $25 a lead to $30 a lead -- which is especially important in a low-response state like Florida, Georgia, etc.

1) Direct Mail, ordering 20-25 leads consistently, each and every week. Scale up as desired after realizing some success.

You will have earned the right to tinker with abnormal marketing approaches after two years of the ups and downs on this business, assuming you survive.

Response rates will continue to trend down over the foreseeable future -- many carriers/IMOs offer fixed-pricing for final expense leads from $25 a lead to $30 a lead -- which is especially important in a low-response state like Florida, Georgia, etc.

Dave: He said he did not like DM leads.. He wants internet leads .. for FE.

Let's say I buy 25 dm leads. How many of them do you close? What is the conversion ratio ?

----------

Awwww screw it dude. Ive got a ton of FE internet leads, how many you need?

----------

2 smart for his own good:D

----------

:D:D Just noticed dingbat :D:D Lets just all give him a nickname......Im thinking EDITH:D:D **Disclosure - Most of you young ones will not understand this joke, if you were born after 1980 carry on, the men will laugh it up.

how dare you insult edith like that galt!!!

am i missing something?

Insurance Licence

www.FreeLifeQuote.info

----------

Am I the only one laughing at this guy's grammar?

I'm laughing too hard to even type and my grammar is still better than his.

I'm still amazed at the REPORT he will build with his clientele. Is that like a police report or what? I'm sure his French and Italian will really help him sell a lot more FE.

Should we refer him to Trusted Lead Source? Aren't they the undisputed experts at FE internet leads and can hook him up with all the top Carries?

www.FreeLifeQuote.info

First to Toranaga and everyone that is supporting your behavior towards me.

I sincerely ask for help. Yeah you did share your thoughts and that's it. I wanted to hear from other guys too and evaluate from there. All this insulting , sarcasm, smart a.s.s attitude from you and your friends towards me is telling me you guys are cowards. You will B.L.O.W D.I.C.K just to get a deal. No character at all. So take the anaconda and stick it up your.............

First to Toranaga and everyone that is supporting your behavior towards me.

I sincerely ask for help. Yeah you did share your thoughts and that's it. I wanted to hear from other guys too and evaluate from there. All this insulting , sarcasm, smart a.s.s attitude from you and your friends towards me is telling me you guys are cowards. You will B.L.O.W D.I.C.K just to get a deal. No character at all. So take the anaconda and stick it up your.............

Here is the Gods honest truth....if you cant handle a few of us giving you some crap (its called breaking you in) then the FE prospects will chew you up, gargle you into mush and spit you out. And they will make you say thank you.

----------

Grrrr I don't who Edith is! Born in 1985!

What about the famous black dry cleaner who is "moving on up"?:D

Back