What Carries to Pick for Fe and Leads

You are so right. I'm AMD very afraid of the CARRIES you have. You will probably replace all my business whilst I'm away on vacation.

Do you even speak english...come on in Rick, the water is fine!

I do .I speak English French and Italian. If you are not afraid or weak show me the carriers and leads source than ill belive you. Other than that save the comment's

----------

I write other lines of insurance and added FE this year. I can tell you from my experience that the FE market either does not have a computer, does not know how to use a computer, has no email or cannot afford the internet. Therefore, my advice would be internet leads for FE would be a waste of time.

Thank you for sharing this information. Again i am new in FE. Ill start beginning of October so right now i am doingy due diligence. What are you suggesting me do do?

I do .I speak English French and Italian. If you are not afraid or weak show me the carriers and leads source than ill belive you. Other than that save the comment's

Why would I share my lead source with you? What benefit do I get?

Where the hell is Rick? Am I the only one laughing at this guy's grammar?

Zanetti...if you can read your post and not find any faults in you sentence structure...well as my grandmother would say, "bless your heart"

I spent a lot of time here on the forum before starting. Some are having success these days with TM leads but most experienced agents feel that DM leads are the way to go. You might not pay attention to your mail these days but the FE market still does. Someone else said that earlier in this thread that they are the backbone of the FE business.

Why would I share my lead source with you? What benefit do I get?

Where the hell is Rick? Am I the only one laughing at this guy's grammar?

Zanetti...if you can read your post and not find any faults in you sentence structure...well as my grandmother would say, "bless your heart"

Are you afraid Goonerr hahaha. You just have word no action worthless and got nothing better to do but correcting grammar.Good job

----------

Look dingbat take your fancy foreign talk and pack sand. Every single person here is genuinely trying to help you but you're a dick and to dense to recognise take the help. I gave you the carriers and the leads source on the third friggin post on this thread. You're probably to smart to sell FE.

----------

Thank you for sharing this information. Again i am new in FE. Ill start beginning of October so right now i am doingy due diligence. What are you suggesting me do do?

I do. I speak English,French and Italian. If you are not afraid or weak show me the carriers and leads source then I'll believe you. Other than that save the comments.

Thank you for sharing this information. Again I am new in FE. I'll start beginning of October so right now I am doing due diligence. What are you suggesting me do do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought his suggestion was about as plain as it could be.

Last edited:
I dont need anyones approval if am i going to make or not that gentleman was being positive. I am asking for info about carries and internet leads.yeah thats right Gooner ! A person that is successfull will share tips and information. I guess you guys are afraid amd weak of competition so S.U.C.K it

Awwww screw it dude. Ive got a ton of FE internet leads, how many you need?

----------

----------

Look dingbat take your fancy foreign talk and pack sand. Every single person here is genuinely trying to help you but you're a dick and to dense to recognise take the help. I gave you the carriers and the leads source on the third friggin post on this thread. You're probably to smart to sell FE.

2 smart for his own good:D

----------

----------

:D:D Just noticed dingbat :D:D Lets just all give him a nickname......Im thinking EDITH:D:D **Disclosure - Most of you young ones will not understand this joke, if you were born after 1980 carry on, the men will laugh it up.

Just noticed dingbat :D:D Lets just all give him a nickname......Im thinking EDITH:D:D **Disclosure - Most of you young ones will not understand this joke, if you were born after 1980 carry on, the men will laugh it up.

They sure don't make women the way they used to. :1mad:

Back