What Carries to Pick for Fe and Leads

______

That's why i want Internet leads so i can filter. What companies do you suggest to buy internet leads from? Let me handle the homeowners side ......

You can handle all of it.. Just trying to advise as to what the market you seem determine to work consists of since it is apparent you don't have a clue.

----------

Best post of the day. Internet leads for FE...you sir...are golden. I look forward to you posting how successful you are in the FE demographic!

FWIW...most of my FE clients rent...get a good 'fire shurance' company

He'll handle it, Donnie.

I dont need anyones approval if am i going to make or not that gentleman was being positive. I am asking for info about carries and internet leads.yeah thats right Gooner ! A person that is successfull will share tips and information. I guess you guys are afraid amd weak of competition so S.U.C.K it

I dont need anyones approval if am i going to make or not that gentleman was being positive. I am asking for info about carries and internet leads.yeah thats right Gooner ! A person that is successfull will share tips and information. I guess you guys are afraid amd weak of competition so S.U.C.K it

You are so right. I'm AMD very afraid of the CARRIES you have. You will probably replace all my business whilst I'm away on vacation.

Do you even speak english...come on in Rick, the water is fine!

I write other lines of insurance and added FE this year. I can tell you from my experience that the FE market either does not have a computer, does not know how to use a computer, has no email or cannot afford the internet. Therefore, my advice would be internet leads for FE would be a waste of time.

I write other lines of insurance and added FE this year. I can tell you from my experience that the FE market either does not have a computer, does not know how to use a computer, has no email or cannot afford the internet. Therefore, my advice would be internet leads for FE would be a waste of time.

Hey now....that's what I said ;)

People have been trying to share with you.. You just don't want to hear what they are saying.. Google for internet lead providers and then go on their sites and see how many have a category for Final Expense.. Last I looked the number was 0 becasue they don't get enough inquiries from that demographic to make a profit. But, than "you got this".. Wish you the best of luck.

Back