What companies to contract with?

insurgal81

Expert
Hi everyone. I am a Med Supp agent looking to cross sell Final Expense again. I used to do a lot of final expense 3+ years ago and I wrote mostly all Foresters Plan Right but now I am 100% remote....in the past Plan Right was in person only.

Who are the best companies to contract with? What are the commission levels? I want to make sure my FMO is giving me competitive rates if I choose to re-contract with them. I am independent so I can go anywhere.
Thank you!

Hi everyone. I am a Med Supp agent looking to cross sell Final Expense again. I used to do a lot of final expense 3+ years ago and I wrote mostly all Foresters Plan Right but now I am 100% remote....in the past Plan Right was in person only.

Who are the best companies to contract with? What are the commission levels? I want to make sure my FMO is giving me competitive rates if I choose to re-contract with them. I am independent so I can go anywhere.
Thank you!

For phone . Am Am , sbli , rna( no ht/wt aggressive underwriting) lbl , prosperity for direct express , Great western for Gi . That’s all you need. 120% on most of the above street and anyone will give you . If your tight with your fmo and do a little business or Medicare with him you can get 125-130% .

AmAm, SBLI and RNA + GW for GI = all you need. Maybe Baltimore Life.

All In One = Senior Life. Rates are high tho.

Thank you!
Most Final Expense carriers pay new agents 120%.

Is it true that most Guaranteed Issue policies take years to pay the benefit?
Are you asking if they take years to pay after a death? Or if it’s not full benefit policy until after the 24th month? Big difference. The 2nd is true.

Thank you everyone! What are some good FMO/IMO's that give the 120%? I work with a small IMO now and I am starting to shop commission rates.

Back