What Company has the best online portal for agents to quote and sell life over the phone. Not an IMO

dandonovan20

I used to sell Ohio National using their easy app. It's gone and haven't found a company with a good portal I can go directly too for quotes and to email app for signature etc. I need this for easy clients that I know personaly but still want to do it over the phone.

Thanks..............suggestions?

Mutual of OMaha is a good company that has both competitive Term and Competitive FE .. though that could always change.

You can sell both products via the E-APP over the phone

Mutual of OMaha is a good company that has both competitive Term and Competitive FE .. though that could always change.

You can sell both products via the E-APP over the phone

I have used the GULE a little lately. Paper only app though. Fairly quick issue.

Did they ever fix the Living Promises IGO system?

I used to sell Ohio National using their easy app. It's gone and haven't found a company with a good portal I can go directly too for quotes and to email app for signature etc. I need this for easy clients that I know personaly but still want to do it over the phone.

Thanks..............suggestions?
I also quit using Ohio National when they got rid of their easy ap. One of my FMO's is Crump. They let me use their online feature to quote and enroll with all their life carriers.....and they basically work with just about everyone. They do all the work....I just input the client data online in 3 minutes or less.

I am sure lots of the bigger FMO's do this for their agents.

Term and FE are going to be two different markets usually. All just Life Insurance to me though.

Term and GUL Protective is pretty easy.

SITerm and FE, United Home sells both I have found them easy.

Now, you did not mention price.

Did protective ever get a decent conversion option on their term. When I sold them (which has been at least 10-years ago) they claimed it was convertable to whole-life. But the whole-life that is converted to was horrible. Priced about like Americo tier 3.

Back