What Demographics Do You Use with Your Mail Cards?

I came across 4RM leadscompany in Texas that provides direct mailers for FE, Medicare Supplement, Turning 65, Annuity, reverse mortgage leads. ANyone had experience with them? Can you please share your experience with me?

You will be very disappointed in Med Supp leads regardless of who you get them from. There is only one kind of Med Supp lead that I would purchase.

They are the "old, no good, not interested" leads that are between six and eighteen months old. Those leads are golden.

I actually wanted to purchase turning 65 leads. Have you worked with them?

In the last eighteen years I have purchased every kind of lead that has ever been available. I shy away from the T65 and focus on ages 76 to 78. Oops, I meant to say 67 to 78.

T65 are shopping, tire kicking. They all think there is a better deal right around the corner and they are getting hammered daily by agents from across the country.

At 67 and above they already understand Medicare, they are not getting hammered daily and more often than not they have already received their first premium increase.

When premiums go up seniors go shopping.

Last edited:
Thank you, commissions for Medicare Supplement is very small and they cannot enroll in advantage unless is open enrollment season. I can maybe try both. Turning 65's prefer to speak to a local agents and meet face to face. I do lots of those enrollments. I am thinking to buy their mailers and see how it is and I will keep you all updated about my experience with this company. :)

Thank you, commissions for Medicare Supplement is very small and they cannot enroll in advantage unless is open enrollment season. I can maybe try both. Turning 65's prefer to speak to a local agents and meet face to face. I do lots of those enrollments. I am thinking to buy their mailers and see how it is and I will keep you all updated about my experience with this company. :)

You may consider them "small" but look at your renewal commissions for the products you sell. Med Supp companies typically pay first year commission for the first six years. I prefer larger renewals so I don't have to bust my butt every day selling something.

You may consider them "small" but look at your renewal commissions for the products you sell. Med Supp companies typically pay first year commission for the first six years. I prefer larger renewals so I don't have to bust my butt every day selling something.

And for any new agents that haven't figured this out yet, let me put it another way.

Med Supps are the best way/product to build a renewal base. Bar none!

Where to start is all a matter of opinion and everyone's opinions will vary. Once you, as an agent, figure out what you want to go after it comes down to getting a good filtered list and hitting that list either through mail or calling.

I don't sell insurance, but I do filter lists for hundreds of companies in all fields. If any of you need a mailing list we do offer forum member discounts by mentioning this thread here...

Marketing Lists at Wholesale Pricing!!

Where ever you start your career in insurance, we wish you luck and would love nothing more than to help some of you get to where you want to be.

Back