What Facebook lead vendor(s) do you recommend/use?

hey all:) I was previously under the impression that DM leads were superior and thinking of moving to them now that I have the funds, but answers to a previous question I posted here didn’t support that. So what Facebook lead vendors are the best in your opinion? I am currently looking at calendar leads but am completely open minded to pretty much ANY lead. I do prefer a lead with the physical address to knock those that won’t answer the phone. Thanks!
I heard Knockoutleadsco was a good source for FB. DM is still the best

There's a guy who writes a million of FE as a lone agent, and I've read he generates all his leads online.

I'd say those seem like the Glengarry leads.

It all depends on how much he spends to generate that $1M in revenue... With a serious monthly investment, you can develop an online system that could do much better than TV campaigns.

If you generate leads for yourself and don't have to worry about being competitive with "lead pricing", you could generate very highly qualified leads. They will cost you more, but you will close more and with less time spent.

Dm = direct mail right??

If so what amount of pieces would you order to be effective?

20 to 25 new direct mail leads weekly should have you consistently writing $4,000 in annual premium per week.

But when I say leads I mean leads. You don’t count people who mail back blank cards. Or people who write “take me off your list”. Or ages outside of 50 to 85 for FE (ideally tighter than that). Or leads that are unapproachable like P.O. Boxes with no phone number.

So if you are on a set cost lead program I would start with 20 and work your way up to 25. If you are dropping mail by price per 1000 then I would start with 2,500 pieces per week and adjust to get these quantities as you see what your response rates are.

20 to 25 new direct mail leads weekly should have you consistently writing $4,000 in annual premium per week.

But when I say leads I mean leads. You don’t count people who mail back blank cards. Or people who write “take me off your list”. Or ages outside of 50 to 85 for FE (ideally tighter than that). Or leads that are unapproachable like P.O. Boxes with no phone number.

So if you are on a set cost lead program I would start with 20 and work your way up to 25. If you are dropping mail by price per 1000 then I would start with 2,500 pieces per week and adjust to get these quantities as you see what your response rates are.

2500 a piece for 3-4 weeks would be what? $4000-$5000?

He’s right if you want to focus on direct mail. But man that’s hard for 99% of the agents out there.

We just brought on a guy from TAG that was writing $250k+ a year along with hundreds of MA plans and HI plans to boot.

He was working their “free” direct mail leads. He started using our Calendar Leads and is producing the same numbers off of those, albeit with taking 10 more leads a week. At half the cost of direct mail leads, mind you, and no major investment required.

Made for any easy transition. I even warned him that agents who were used to direct mail don’t seem to like Facebook leads as much. Somehow they’re “different” is what I said.

He told me he struck out on his first 5 contacts, figured out what to do and was humming along fine after that. I’ll have him on a conference call soon to learn what he figured out and will share.

But to be able to get into this biz for a meager $350-$500 investment as opposed to multiple $1000s of dollars just seems more palatable for the majority of agents.

Back