What Facebook lead vendor(s) do you recommend/use?

2500 a piece for 3-4 weeks would be what? $4000-$5000?

He’s right if you want to focus on direct mail. But man that’s hard for 99% of the agents out there.

We just brought on a guy from TAG that was writing $250k+ a year along with hundreds of MA plans and HI plans to boot.

He was working their “free” direct mail leads. He started using our Calendar Leads and is producing the same numbers off of those, albeit with taking 10 more leads a week. At half the cost of direct mail leads, mind you, and no major investment required.

Made for any easy transition. I even warned him that agents who were used to direct mail don’t seem to like Facebook leads as much. Somehow they’re “different” is what I said.

He told me he struck out on his first 5 contacts, figured out what to do and was humming along fine after that. I’ll have him on a conference call soon to learn what he figured out and will share.

But to be able to get into this biz for a meager $350-$500 investment as opposed to multiple $1000s of dollars just seems more palatable for the majority of agents.

That’s why most agents go on a set price direct mail to keep the costs down. If they mail per 1000 they are usually under mailing. TAG must supply some good agents. We have one that came from there that insists on on running the Wal Mart lead card. He’s a consistent high producer on 20 of those a week. He also writes a lot of MA.

There are always some guys that can sell regardless of the lead. And some that can’t sell any leads.

That’s why most agents go on a set price direct mail to keep the costs down. If they mail per 1000 they are usually under mailing. TAG must supply some good agents. We have one that came from there that insists on on running the Wal Mart lead card. He’s a consistent high producer on 20 of those a week. He also writes a lot of MA.

There are always some guys that can sell regardless of the lead. And some that can’t sell any leads.

Ain’t that the truth.

Even with a $30 set price lead, you’d need $1800ish down and then pay $600 when the first set of lead come in. So min is $2400 to get started?

Ain’t that the truth.

Even with a $30 set price lead, you’d need $1800ish down and then pay $600 when the first set of lead come in. So min is $2400 to get started?

Yes that is the recipe of champions though. Facebook leads are good for quick turn around but I haven’t seen agents consistently producing long term without direct mail. We did have a guy produce well for two years on tele-leads but he eventually switched to direct mail.

Some of our guys have used the Calendar Facebook Leads but I think it was just small samples for filler.

Are yours the same as this guy’s Get Insurance Leads

Yes that is the recipe of champions though. Facebook leads are good for quick turn around but I haven’t seen agents consistently producing long term without direct mail. We did have a guy produce well for two years on tele-leads but he eventually switched to direct mail.

Some of our guys have used the Calendar Facebook Leads but I think it was just small samples for filler.

Are yours the same as this guy’s Get Insurance Leads

Similar. We use multiple ad agencies to fill our orders.

But we control our ad copy (what the ad actually says), speed of delivery, age/income demographics, replacements for bad leads, followup systems etc.

Kind of like how you use RGI for direct mail, but control territories, what the lead card says, filters etc.

Yes that is the recipe of champions though. Facebook leads are good for quick turn around but I haven’t seen agents consistently producing long term without direct mail.

Yeah that was our worldview too. And that was our plan initially. Get folks started on Facebook leads and transition into direct mail.

We just found that it wasn’t necessary. We could pull leads in most areas just as effectively, or more so, than direct mail.

Agents were still producing good numbers. And we could get more agents up and running quicker with a smaller upfront investment.

We’ve got other digital marketing style leads in the hopper too.

It’s the future.

if an agent spent $700 on Calendar leads how many of those leaves would preset?

I have not had one preset out of about 150 leads.

But ...

I do not provide a calendly link for the prospect to use to pre-set. I door knock every lead. I don't even care about phone numbers. Haven't dialed a single one of them.

if an agent spent $700 on Calendar leads how many of those leaves would preset?

It’ll fluctuate. It also depends what the agent puts on their Calendly event type. We offer best practices, but I doubt 30% set it up like we recommend.

Still with that we see on average 20-25% will schedule. But that’s an average. We see agents get 40-50% sometimes. Then once every couple weeks there’s someone that gets 0.

The calendar part is cool. But as I’ve said from the beginning, it’s the sizzle not the steak.

High quality targeting, clear ad copy, pushing them to a landing page instead of pre-populating on a lead ad form and being able to print the fully filled out landing page is the steak!

Back