What Information is Valuable in this Scenario?

How is that wrong?

Agent A is using your CRM
He is killing it in area B
With carrier C
He used your system he trusted you

With His fishing hole

And you are calling lead vendors

And saying here's a hot spot
They hammer it

And agent A is out

Your a real good guy
I get it

Last edited:
How is that wrong?

Agent A is using your CRM
He is killing it in area B
With carrier C
He used your system he trusted you

With His fishing hole

And you are calling lead vendors

And saying here's a hot spot
They hammer it

And agent A is out

Your a real good guy
I get it

Wtf are you talking about "Agent A is out". You're not that bright are you? Why are you in the tech section?

Agent "A" is getting the leads. The system doesn't use information against others using the system. It uses the info to go to the open market and bring you leads. It doesn't rob 1 agent to feed another agent in the system.

However if you're not using my CRM you'll be at a slight disadvantage lol.

Last edited:
Wtf are you talking about "Agent A is out". You're not that bright are you? Why are you in the tech section?

Agent "A" is getting the leads. The system doesn't use information against others using the system. It uses the info to go to the open market and bring you leads. It doesn't rob 1 agent to feed another agent in the system.

However if you're not using my CRM you'll be at a slight disadvantage lol.

Uhh G Mabye I just don't understand

Mabye you just need to explain little more

So you are saying I am wrong

That when an agent using Your CRM is killing it beating a maj competitor
You are not selling that info to lead companies for a profit
and there for cutting Agent A's spot with the lead companies that are hungry for a profit

You are instead are bringing Agent A more leads to increase his success

How exactly are you doing that?

An uhh what does this statement mean if not to be using your clients info they put in to CRM to make a profit selling that info to lead companies??

"For instance would a marketing company pay or an internet leads generating company pay for targeting competitor information? Or be able to tell the lead company if your selling leads in 76063, the most competitive carrier is Farmers"

Geee Im a little slow So explain well

I understand, you would have lead companies contact that agent with leads based on what he is closing well. Not his info being used to benefit other agents. OK I get it. Thats a great idea.

I am very interested/curious what lead companies you would have following up on these. Most of the lead companies on this forum are for individual sales. I have found one that does commercial that I spoke with CGL, which I will be trying out for X-dates in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
Uhh G Mabye I just don't understand

Mabye you just need to explain little more

So you are saying I am wrong

That when an agent using Your CRM is killing it beating a maj competitor
You are not selling that info to lead companies for a profit
and there for cutting Agent A's spot with the lead companies that are hungry for a profit

You are instead are bringing Agent A more leads to increase his success

How exactly are you doing that?

An uhh what does this statement mean if not to be using your clients info they put in to CRM to make a profit selling that info to lead companies??

"For instance would a marketing company pay or an internet leads generating company pay for targeting competitor information? Or be able to tell the lead company if your selling leads in 76063, the most competitive carrier is Farmers"

Geee Im a little slow So explain well

Vic I bet you're sitting on a book about 800 policies, 500k after 30 years...? AmIright? Jump off the skepticism train and join the real world. Technology is how you get big and target market properly.

To Eugene: Yes the system will help agents use a lead company to dive down into what they are closing best. This way the agent doesn't waste money against companies they know they can't beat. I pay $8 for an internet lead. I'd pay $20 for an internet lead I was 5x more likely to close. Techniqually I should pay $40 for that same lead.

Only took 3 years to go through all the rate filings and figure it all out.

Last edited:
Vic I bet you're sitting on a book about 800 policies, 500k after 30 years...? AmIright? Jump off the skepticism train and join the real world. Technology is how you get big and target market properly.

Close but only about half 400 clients in 3 years Medicare

most of that is in the last year and a half

As far as tech goes I use it
Tech was never the issue

The is Mostly What you originally said came off as you were looking for a way to get 3rd parties to pay for info you got from your clients info they put into your CRM

but you should have been clearer if what you say now is true

Only I don't know if you just changed your story
or you just no clear on what you were trying to do

Nothing better then a good targeted campaign - I have worked great ones and I have worked terrible ones. Typically the bad ones had poor initial planning. Calling people that you cant convert even they do want an appointment/proposal or w.e.
This would be a huge time saver for the agents only working leads historically they convert. Keep me posted on the launch of the product :)

Back