What Insurance Companies do you recommend working from home?

You are going to have to share a lot more information to get a useful answer here.

As has been requested - What Market Segment?
As an Employee or an Agency Owner or other
Commercial or Personal
State? Other than MT?

rs_500x279-140415135527-700.gif

I'm not currently with any company right now! I just recieved my Licenses and have seen a lot of work from home opportunities with companies that have have a 2 or 3 star rating and a lot of bad reviews!

Things are different today with P & C. You used to have to have experience and owned your own agency for two years to get a contract. Today, there are groups that have contracts with major companies and you can start with them and work from home. You can usually get all the life and health companies you want.

Nailing things down is a must

You need to decide your focus, product and market. You cans ask and discuss with others (wise choice to do so) but you must decide. Not sure of a single successful wondering generality in this profession.

Don't be sold, don't be told. Study for yourself, because that's who you work with and go home with at the end of the day.

According to rules I’m not sure if I can mention any company names…but I joined an IMO which has several TOP carriers and is non-captive. You are also able to recruit others to build a larger agency from home which you cannot do with most captive agencies. This is the better option in my opinion.
Yes, you can mention your IMO. Who is it?

Back