What is an Average ROI?

What are your thoughts on limiting yourself to 15 leads compared to Spur's plan of buying 50 a week? My experience has been a higher roi on 15 leads since follow up is easier, but I net more with higher lead orders even though my roi ratio is lower.

What truly matters at the end of the day? Your return on your investment, or the balance in your account after your expenses are paid?

Your ROI *is* important. But a wise man once said, "Good enough is good enough."

Making 4 or 5 bucks on every dollar invested in your business on a consistent basis is all you really need to establish prior to scaling up for a higher net income.

ROI is definitely something you should look at, but how much money you are making is much more important in my book.

If you spend $20,000 a year and net $80,000 OR you spend $40,000 and net $120,000, which one is better?

ROI is definitely something you should look at, but how much money you are making is much more important in my book.

If you spend $20,000 a year and net $80,000 OR you spend $40,000 and net $120,000, which one is better?

This is a tough one. It probably just depends on how many people are between you and the IMO... :radar:

What are your thoughts on limiting yourself to 15 leads compared to Spur's plan of buying 50 a week? My experience has been a higher roi on 15 leads since follow up is easier, but I net more with higher lead orders even though my roi ratio is lower.

No reason to limit to anything or to look at it that way. Nor is Spur's model to buy 50 leads a week.

I've always advised agents to get 20 leads per week. That's what Travis teaches too.

Over time you will learn your numbers and can decide if your business plan requires more or less than that.

And learn to don't mess with happy. If you are happy with your earnings and the number of leads it takes to get there then don't concern yourself with what someone else does or recommends.

I think some agents get too spoiled & forget how lucrative this business is. Take a look at this chart below in the link. Many industries only net 5-10% profit margin. In other words, they make $5,000 to $10,000 for every $100,000 they spend.

Operating and Net Margins

OP has a gross profit margin of 76% with the numbers he provided assuming he made an average of 100% commission off every sale (which is low) according to the profit margin calculator provided below. Let that sink in for a second.
https://www.omnicalculator.com/business/margin

No reason to limit to anything or to look at it that way. Nor is Spur's model to buy 50 leads a week.

I've always advised agents to get 20 leads per week. That's what Travis teaches too.

Over time you will learn your numbers and can decide if your business plan requires more or less than that.

And learn to don't mess with happy. If you are happy with your earnings and the number of leads it takes to get there then don't concern yourself with what someone else does or recommends.

I dont necessarily agree with this. Im happy with what I'm doing and how much I'm making but that doesnt mean I shouldn't strive for more. And who else better to learn from than those who have successfully done it for years, like yourself?

The difference is there is not ONE way how to be successful at this and the reality is you are a rare breed in this business. 99.9% of.people cannot produce at the level that you do with as little of leads as you order. You are doing a fantastic job. I found for me, to follow what spur does. Order the hell out of leads and your roi may go down but your net income goes up. It's high rism high reward. I wouldnt recommend that if one is strapped for cash.

I dont necessarily agree with this. Im happy with what I'm doing and how much I'm making but that doesnt mean I shouldn't strive for more. And who else better to learn from than those who have successfully done it for years, like yourself?

The difference is there is not ONE way how to be successful at this and the reality is you are a rare breed in this business. 99.9% of.people cannot produce at the level that you do with as little of leads as you order. You are doing a fantastic job. I found for me, to follow what spur does. Order the hell out of leads and your roi may go down but your net income goes up. It's high rism high reward. I wouldnt recommend that if one is strapped for cash.

I don't think we disagree. :yes:

Back