What is Everybody's Experience with SalesDataList.com??

ZenSamurai

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
New York
Has anybody used salesdialers' data list, "SalesDataList.com"? I purchased a data list by MSPM but wanted to see what the general opinion was for SalesDataList.com. Thanks in advance.

I bought a data list by MSPM and wanted to purchase a new data list by another company and was looking into salesdatalist.com :)

I obviously have a bias, but it is my business to know my competition. I haven't heard anyone that has nice things to say about it. I used to work with the folks over there and at the time they told me it wasn't a hot selling product. The interface is lackluster at best and from what I understand they haven't updated the data since it was launched. I could easily be wrong about that, but that does line up with the feedback I've heard from folks about it.

In addition to my bias, no one would have a great experience with another company and then switch to me, so the folks I'm hearing the feedback from are hardly a random sampling.

Usadata.com is the best value.

Josh so far has a pretty good list. What's USAdata.com have? Also what alternatives are there? I wouldn't mind checking out other companies. I know Chris has a good list as well but a bit more expensive than josh's.

Back