What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

I would read something entirely different about a 26 year old Volvo! (And I like volvos)

Be careful, he might report you for a personal attack lol, some here make a habit out of that:)

----------

I drive a 2013 black kia soul and i don't care what the prospect thinks, im gonna get them the best coverage and im gonna do it while getting 32 mpg lol

Be careful, he might report you for a personal attack lol, some here make a habit out of that:)

----------

I drive a 2013 black kia soul and i don't care what the prospect thinks, im gonna get them the best coverage and im gonna do it while getting 32 mpg lol

on a couple of occasions we have rented a KIa Soul.. Really enjoyed driving them. For a small car, they had a lot of room, rode , drove and handled well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

on a couple of occasions we have rented a KIa Soul.. Really enjoyed driving them. For a small car, they had a lot of room, rode , drove and handled well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

My stepson works for them so i got a 20% discount and pay me around $1800 year to drive it lol

2012 Lincoln MKS... That being said I can't really tell you that it ever mattered. I bought it because I wanted it.

Back