• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

On my appointments? Mostly this

21m3-7EXajL.jpg

Be careful, he might report you for a personal attack lol, some here make a habit out of that:)

----------

I drive a 2013 black kia soul and i don't care what the prospect thinks, im gonna get them the best coverage and im gonna do it while getting 32 mpg lol

I usually dont read the FE forum so I wouldnt know who has been reporting your posts ;)

I think I have only reported 1 or 2 over the past 6 years for personal attacks. I doubt calling an old car old could be considered a personal attack... lol. My car is 10 years old and someone called it old juts the other day... I told them that they should see my truck that was born in 1973!

My first impulse is that FE clients would not pay much attention to what kind of car an agent drives.. In fact, a high dollar car might be a turn off.. Then, I remember a debit agent back in the 60s that drove a big black Lincoln.. He worked a very poor area and some bought insurance from him so the neighbors would see his car parked in their driveway. He went one to establish one of the most prestigious full lines agencies in the area. Guess, it is true.. people like to deal with people who are successful.. or eccentric like that SCagent83. :biggrin:

Doesn't matter what car you drive. As long as it's clean and well kept.

I think that depends on what you're selling. Try rolling up to a prospective client in a Gremlin and asking them to hand over $500k for you to invest. I don't care how clean that bad boy is, the prospect is going to think twice about handing his life savings over to a guy who has a Gremlin.

As for what I drive, I have a 2011 Infiniti FX35 and now that my daughter is finally married and off the payroll, I just went and bought a 2013 Infiniti G37 Convertible.

I drive a 1994 Volvo 940 it's in pristine condition and clients respect that I work on my own car AND Volvo speaks reliability.

Those old Volvo's are beast...... plus they are becoming cool (for the first time). I have actually been keeping my eye out for one, not just the 940 but any of that time period.

----------

I also wouldn't mind finding one of these....
308811-1000-0.jpg

Those old Volvo's are beast...... plus they are becoming cool (for the first time). I have actually been keeping my eye out for one, not just the 940 but any of that time period.

----------

I also wouldn't mind finding one of these....
308811-1000-0.jpg

Share with me how you got the photo to appear in the post.

Back