What makes YOU different from other agents?

Gotcha, I apologize, hope I didn't offend you!

So I will add this, and take Trump out!

I often see that others are not willing to see the people, and or follow up with prospective clients and or current clients.
He wasn't being negative, he was just pointing out that common sense and voting for Trump go hand in hand. :yes:

Probably nothing, after a while, most agents with any experience, and a modest amount of success are likely to handle their clients in a similar way. Of course I'm talking about the mom and pop type agents.

The super high volume agents working all 50 States are an entirely different category. They make massive quantities of cash while the mom and pop agents trick themselves into believing they're special.

Probably nothing, after a while, most agents with any experience, and a modest amount of success are likely to handle their clients in a similar way. Of course I'm talking about the mom and pop type agents.

The super high volume agents working all 50 States are an entirely different category. They make massive quantities of cash while the mom and pop agents trick themselves into believing they're special.

Well hell, I guess I am a morn and pop then.

Becoming a better insurance agent requires a strategic approach that combines exceptional service, a strong reputation, consistent client engagement, and strategic business growth. By incorporating the elements you've mentioned, you can truly set yourself apart in this unique industry that some of refer to as insurance.

1. Service, Service, and More Service: My commitment to providing outstanding service is the cornerstone of my success. Going above and beyond to meet my clients' needs, answer their questions, and address their concerns in a timely manner. By making exceptional service a consistent part of my approach, I have been able to build strong relationships with my clients.

2. 987 5-Star Reviews: Yes our agency has 987 5-Star reviews enhances our reputation in the community. Positive reviews not only attract new clients for me but also enhances my existing clients' confidence in my abilities. You should always continuously seek feedback, improve based on it, and let your reputation as a reliable and trustworthy agent flourish.

3. I always have 6 Touch Points with my clients yearly: Regular engagement is key to maintaining strong relationships with my clients.

4. Learning When to Scale Your Business: As my reputation and client base grew, it was crucial to understand when and how to scale my business.

I think it is important to remember, success as an insurance agent is built not only on the policies you sell but also on the relationships you develop and your personal value you consistently deliver.

Appreciate the detailed answer! It all seems so simple when we think about it, just have to show up and do the work! Be consistent with it.

Last edited:
Back