What makes YOU different from other agents?

My common sense says that Trump is a grave threat to democracy in America
a. He already tried a coup
b. If he gets back into office, he will attempt another coup (and probably succeed)
c. He will do whatever it takes to remain President for the rest of his life

@T Sparks @Newby @rmhaire @CaptainPlanet @goillini52 @shonceman @Deborah Armstrong
Are you OK with Trump ending democracy in America?
That’s not your common sense. That’s the pablum you have been spoon fed by the fake news using scripts that Chuck and Nancy wrote for them.

Aaaand - this thread is now officially
off-the-rails-train.gif

Last edited:
I dont sit her

I do
My common sense says that Trump is a grave threat to democracy in America
a. He already tried a coup
b. If he gets back into office, he will attempt another coup (and probably succeed)
c. He will do whatever it takes to remain President for the rest of his life

@T Sparks @Newby @rmhaire @CaptainPlanet @goillini52 @shonceman @Deborah Armstrong
Are you OK with Trump ending democracy in America?

I will put it to you as kind as I possible can...

Todays Liberalism is a total Mental disorder, one has to have common sense to understand Trump, And might I add it would take Trumps remaining time on this earth to straighten out this country.
Sincerely,

MAGA

My service is the key to my success . I have a 1hr promise

I’m not getting into politics . They got him on tape trying to get the11 k votes . You can’t deny that . He wants to be a dictator so bad . If he gets back in a fear for this country . On the other hand Biden’s not fit to be President .He has created unprecedented entitlement in this country. I’ll vote for Pence as he seems the most level headed .
I did not hear him ask that the 11k votes be fraudulent. It sounded as if he is asking for a recount with the hopes of finding 11K votes that had not been counted or had been miscounted. There would be nothing criminal nor insurrectionist in that if he thought there had been election fraud which I think he did. There is no doubt there was election fraud in that election but probably not enough to throw the election.

I did not hear him ask that the 11k votes be fraudulent. It sounded as if he is asking for a recount with the hopes of finding 11K votes that had not been counted or had been miscounted. There would be nothing criminal nor insurrectionist in that if he thought there had been election fraud which I think he did. There is no doubt there was election fraud in that election but probably not enough to throw the election.
Agree, except I think there was more than enough to throw the election.

Back