What Quantity of FE Leads Do You Work Weekly

I would work 15-20 leads per week...and did so for many years. Now mostly management but occassionally I still write some business in the field. The costs have gone up so much on the mailers that I try to work referrals and have found some companies that will offer lead bonuses to help me with my lead cost...providing of course we write business. I'm new to this site but it looks very ionteresting to me.

I'm just starting out with FE, 5 years from retirement after spending 30 years in the managed healthcare biz. I plan on selling mainly FE, will do MA during AEP. Looks like I'm going to need to budget at least $750 a month for leads?

I need leads.. I can pay 18-21 each . Who do you guys recommend?
Would you please call me tomorrow...352-514-1152
Tia,
Paige

I need leads.. I can pay 18-21 each . Who do you guys recommend?
Would you please call me tomorrow...352-514-1152
Tia,
Paige

I recommend working with Securus on FE sales. I get 20 leads a week at $21 each. Avg AP at $3k. Good leads. Good company
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm just starting out with FE, 5 years from retirement after spending 30 years in the managed healthcare biz. I plan on selling mainly FE, will do MA during AEP. Looks like I'm going to need to budget at least $750 a month for leads?

I'm in the Nashville area. I see you are from TN? If you are looking to focus on FE, check out Securus. I think you will like them

Last edited:
I recommend working with Securus on FE sales. I get 20 leads a week at $21 each. Avg AP at $3k. Good leads. Good company
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm in the Nashville area. I see you are from TN? If you are looking to focus on FE, check out Securus. I think you will like them

Thanks for the info, I'll check them out.

Back