What to Do?

heatherh653

I am a licensed life agent. I've been out of the insurance business for a little while. Say around a year. I am wanting to get back into it. I don't understand how to get into independent insurance..nor do I know which is better for me currently Indy or captaive. I have had Senior Life and MOO talk to me I interview with MOO tomorrow. I problem with captive is the hours some companies want u to work and the travel of in home sales. I previously worked with AIL.let's just call it a crash course with a ton of hours. Help!!

I am a licensed life agent. I've been out of the insurance business for a little while. Say around a year. I am wanting to get back into it. I don't understand how to get into independent insurance..nor do I know which is better for me currently Indy or captaive. I have had Senior Life and MOO talk to me I interview with MOO tomorrow. I problem with captive is the hours some companies want u to work and the travel of in home sales. I previously worked with AIL.let's just call it a crash course with a ton of hours. Help!!

First make a list of what you want and what you are willing to do and for how long. Hours, travel, captive or true independent, type of clients you want, phone or f2f. Then what do you bring to the table?

How long were you with AIL? What market are you most interested in?

For ab 6 months I was working 90-100 he's a WK I have a 6 year old that's not fesiable for me hr wise

----------

Life is what I like. I don't know much about senior life. They make a great sales pitch but idk I've been burned before..MOO I will find more detail out about tomorrow.

----------

I hear agents speak of Indy but its vague at times which is the better route. Indy seems like it would be less profitable until your client base was established. And how do you get your book of business? I don't have colaterial that I could put up for it.

Private message me if you're still looking for some direction. I'm part of a startup brokerage can offer you some very good comp

Back