What would you sell if Health Insurance went away?

If we ever went with socialized gov't run healthcare I'd set up an underground network and hook up clients willing to pay cash with doctors. You think someone with a lot of money is gonna wait 6 months for a procedure?

When I was a kid, someone from my neighborhood took me fishing at the most amazing lake in the world.

We drove to the top of Berthoud pass and parked at the visitors center. We then walked about 20 minutes or so along the road until we came to some spot, and started hiking down the mountain. About 30 minutes later, we came to a crystal clear lake where you could literally see the fish swimming around. It looked like Hanging Lake, except it had no tourists.

The fishing was awesome, and every once in a while, a cloud passed by and swallowed us up... Let me tell you, it is hard to reel in a fish when the visibility is Zero.

I tried a few times and I have never been able to find that lake again.

Sounds beautiful! Are you sure it wasn't a dream? LOL. I admit that there are some great fishing spots in CO - but nothing near Denver which offers easy access. I usually go with my 10 yr old son and my disabled brother, which limits the choices. In 3 years of fishing, my son has only caught 1 small rock bass!! He has however learned that the important part of fishing is being around nature and enjoying time spent with dad and uncle. When I mention going fishing, he gets a kick out of saying "you mean hanging out around the water".

When I was a kid growing up in IN, we could go any direction and end up at a public lake or pond in 20 minutes or less. We would also catch many varieties of fish all day long - I miss those days and wish my son could experience it.

Fishing in Indiana is a blast. Rarely do I go fishing and not catch a bunch of big fish. Of coarse you can also get arrested for fishing in some of these awesome ponds. :D:D:D:D

can u find the mis spelled word?

You can catch fish all day in Sloans Lake, if you go within a month of stocking.

The lakes in Evergreen and Avon, although not too close, are also well stocked, and easily accessible.

Fishing in Indiana is a blast. Rarely do I go fishing and not catch a bunch of big fish. Of coarse you can also get arrested for fishing in some of these awesome ponds. :D:D:D:D

can u find the mis spelled word?

Other than the word mis-spelled being wrong, the other "coarse", is just an error in grammar, as it is spelled correctly.:)

Critical illness plans seem to be popular in the counties that have socialized medicine. If your diagnosed with a life threatening
illness and had to wait a year to be treated, a lump sum of cash would come in handy so you could go elsewhere for treatment.

Back