Whats Your Expierence with ING for Life?

Ha, probably! Besides, MoO is "a better route" based on ccurryUW's experience so who'd want to write ING anyways? ;-)

in what regard? How are you using the tool? Email mkting, seo and is ING helping you in any way?

ING was very helpful in setting everything up for me. I have been doing a lot of email marketing for it, and some targeted online ads as well. I have been doing the email marketing directly through ING, they have a lot of templates specifically for the ING for Life product. Makes things very easy and looks great.

Nice, are you buying email lists, or aged leads? ING does not limit your ability to work with other carriers, do they? The gig is, any prospects that are generated thru ING's system are for ING only, right?

Nice, are you buying email lists, or aged leads? ING does not limit your ability to work with other carriers, do they? The gig is, any prospects that are generated thru ING's system are for ING only, right?

I have a database of emails that were direct inquires or opt in purchases. They do not limit other carriers, in fact when I was going through the enrollment process they specifically said that they know ING will not always be the ideal carrier for the client, but the suggest placing the client with ING whenever possible. To be honest, you receive all of the persons info when they submit an inquiry on the site so you can place them with whoever you like. I was putting a good amount of term through ING anyway, so it's not really an issue for me, unless the client has certain medical issues that another carrier or type of policy would be better for.

Back