Whats Your Expierence with ING for Life?

that's not bad, and I have been placing biz with them too...So why not have another platform to try and generate leads. Good to know, thx for sharing. You doing local targeted keywords with low bids, right? Not like 'term life insurance quotes', which could be $30/per click.

that's not bad, and I have been placing biz with them too...So why not have another platform to try and generate leads. Good to know, thx for sharing. You doing local targeted keywords with low bids, right? Not like 'term life insurance quotes', which could be $30/per click.

I am doing a fair mix of different things to see what will work. It's only been about 2 weeks, and I have received about 10 completed inquiries through the ING site.

Nicely done - so these were completed inquiries meaning they were paid per click ads and the consumers filled out info for quotes or an application? That is pretty decent for 2 weeks...

Where are you located, and are you licensed in more than one state?

Nicely done - so these were completed inquiries meaning they were paid per click ads and the consumers filled out info for quotes or an application? That is pretty decent for 2 weeks...

Where are you located, and are you licensed in more than one state?

I'm licensed in NY, NJ, and CT. Most of the inquires so far were from emails. The consumer fills out their info, selects coverage, and gets a quote instantly. Then if they want they click "ready to buy" and that's when it comes to me as the lead. So these are easy to close because the client already looked at the pricing options and selected coverage.

Nice, I'm in NY, and currently licensed in NY and NJ. You live in the NY metro area? Where did you acquire the opt-in emails if you do not mind my asking? Thx And are you doing other internet marketing currently?

Nice, I'm in NY, and currently licensed in NY and NJ. You live in the NY metro area? Where did you acquire the opt-in emails if you do not mind my asking? Thx And are you doing other internet marketing currently?

I am on Long Island. The opt ins are from internet leads. Some aged lists and some real time. I use a few different sources for those. There are some threads in this forum about good ones to use. I am doing some facebook targeted marketing, with ok results, not great.

Are you an independent agency (not Guardian, Mass, or other agency system)? You focus mainly on life insurance or do you place other insurance like health or p&c?

Are you an independent agency (not Guardian, Mass, or other agency system)? You focus mainly on life insurance or do you place other insurance like health or p&c?

I work for an independent agency. We do Life, Disability, LTC, Annuities, P&C, and Health.

Back