Where’s Uhc’s first look?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Uhc meetings start in a few days and i haven’t even seen their first look . Is it out ?

DonP said:

Is it out ?

An FMO that I'm not under emailed on 8/11 that the plan previews were out. It said to login to Jarvis to view the plan previews for your state (Tools/Medicare Product Portal/Learn More), but it's not there.

I heard agents will now be allowed to sell their IESNP and asked my friend who works in their corporate office if she heard the rumors about them taking over Humana. She asked a VP who said only, "mergers are always a possibility. Sweeping changes are coming to Medicare Advantage."

Weird stuff, like UHC laying off a lot of broker managers lately, she said they also cut a ton of HR people and Puerto Rico has put a halt on all filings with them right now and they haven’t been told why.

UHC will be at the Ritter summits starting next week and have a local market training in my area on 9/6. Last year it was late August.

DonP said:

Is it out ?

An FMO that I'm not under emailed on 8/11 that the plan previews were out. It said to login to Jarvis to view the plan previews for your state (Tools/Medicare Product Portal/Learn More), but it's not there.

I heard agents will now be allowed to sell their IESNP and asked my friend who works in their corporate office if she heard the rumors about them taking over Humana. She asked a VP who said only, "mergers are always a possibility. Sweeping changes are coming to Medicare Advantage."

Weird stuff, like UHC laying off a lot of broker managers lately, she said they also cut a ton of HR people and Puerto Rico has put a halt on all filings with them right now and they haven’t been told why.

UHC will be at the Ritter summits starting next week and have a local market training in my area on 9/6. Last year it was late August.

My manager said they laid off 1/2 their reps and cut her pay . She said they were getting ready for a tougher mapd future . No way on earth United can buy Humana . They would be 50% if the mapd mkt . Anti trust would strick it down

Back