Where’s Uhc’s first look?

Panhandle of Florida the plans are almost identical. They may take a hit here with Humana's new plan that pays back all of the part B premium.

Panhandle of Florida the plans are almost identical. They may take a hit here with Humana's new plan that pays back all of the part B premium.

We’ve had that in a couple of my areas in Florida for 2023. To be a PPO with a $164 giveback is really hard to beat, and the copays aren’t that much worse.

UHC DSNP plan is paying $220 a month for groceries, etc....next year, in my area. I see Humana has finally entered the PPO SNP plan in this area. $200 a month for groceries, etc.....but a big $5000 a year on dental. That plan may sell well too.

I'm not saying UHC is dropping the ball here for 2024, but Humana may out due them here next year.

UHC DSNP plan is paying $220 a month for groceries, etc....next year, in my area. I see Humana has finally entered the PPO SNP plan in this area. $200 a month for groceries, etc.....but a big $5000 a year on dental. That plan may sell well too.

I'm not saying UHC is dropping the ball here for 2024, but Humana may out due them here next year.
Nice to have UHC DSNP available in your area, it was removed from my area (Illinois/Chicagoland) for 2023, only offer CSNP's and ISNP's currently.

Humana shit the bed in many states I was looking at and United and Aetna came to play . Last yr Humana was king . Goes back and forth . The trick is do you have to chase benefits and always be flipping your clients . I refuse to do that . I’ll move a small % .

Back