Which Site is More User Friendly

btw sam, the poll function is not working correctly on the site
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If I was on your site looking for life insurance I'd punch out in 3 seconds. If I was on his site looking for a website I'd punch out in 5 seconds.

so what should i do to improve my site John?

Last edited:
For this: SC Life Insurance - Term Life Insurance SC

This site is simply poorly done. You might have been able to get away with that 10 years ago - you can't get away with it now. For every client you get from that site 50 are leaving. So it's not what your site does, it's what it doesn't do.

I wouldn't even know where to start. Professional design, sharp graphics, I won't even comment on the menu, call to action on this site is at the bottom.....

What your site says is "I don't have any money but needed a website." It's the equivalent of showing up to someone's house as a financial planner in a '79 rusted out Pinto.

For this: SC Life Insurance - Term Life Insurance SC

This site is simply poorly done. You might have been able to get away with that 10 years ago - you can't get away with it now. For every client you get from that site 50 are leaving. So it's not what your site does, it's what it doesn't do.

I wouldn't even know where to start. Professional design, sharp graphics, I won't even comment on the menu, call to action on this site is at the bottom.....

What your site says is "I don't have any money but needed a website." It's the equivalent of showing up to someone's house as a financial planner in a '79 rusted out Pinto.

As most of you know on here, term sales arent really my thing.
I started this site as a way to possibly bring in some easy term sales on the side.

It is not my main professional page.

It has made a lot more money than ive put in it, so I cant complain.
But I have thought about having a professional redo it. I know that ascetically it needs help. But 3 seconds? damn

I do understand your point. Its not the sales that I am making it is the lost opportunity cost of the sales im not making.

I think a lot of the problem with the looks is just the theme I chose. It hasnt worked out like I wanted it to.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I thought it was!

And that 2nd site?? Seriously?
You would rather have that than my site? It still has the stock header image..

Last edited:
Back