Which Site is More User Friendly

Do you really think we design all my sites like that ? We design whatever is wanted from us, why in the right mind would anyone like a site like that for insurance ?

You tell me your the one advertising it in your link. I'm not the only who thinks this way. Have you ever even designed an insurance site? If you have, which I highly doubt, show us.

You tell me your the one advertising it in your link. I'm not the only who thinks this way. Have you ever even designed an insurance site? If you have, which I highly doubt, show us.

Sure, I can send a preview to anyone but you in a PM. And don't even bother asking why.

Sure, I can send a preview to anyone but you in a PM. And don't even bother asking why.

Do you know anything about advertising? I get the impression you may know how to design a pretty website but you seem to be utterly clueless about why someone wants it.

my feelings are so hurt :nah:. I'm sure you are afraid to post them in public because of all the negative responses you got for your "pretty designs". It's ok there is only so much abuse one can take.

Do you know anything about advertising? I get the impression you may know how to design a pretty website but you seem to be utterly clueless about why someone wants it.

Not clueless at all.
my feelings are so hurt :nah:. I'm sure you are afraid to post them in public because of all the negative responses you got for your "pretty designs". It's ok there is only so much abuse one can take.

Really ? Is your life so uneventful that you must stalk me in every post ? And yes, I feel so abused i'm going to go cry in my gf's boobs. Brb.

Alex has an offer on the table that he'll design a site at no upfront charge and the agent only has to pay if they like the design. Sounds like a fair offer to me. Don't see what the fuss is about at this point.

Alex has an offer on the table that he'll design a site at no upfront charge and the agent only has to pay if they like the design. Sounds like a fair offer to me. Don't see what the fuss is about at this point.

I just like watching the intentional self-inflicted wounds at this point.

Back