Which Site is More User Friendly

For this: SC Life Insurance - Term Life Insurance SC

This site is simply poorly done. You might have been able to get away with that 10 years ago - you can't get away with it now. For every client you get from that site 50 are leaving. So it's not what your site does, it's what it doesn't do.

I wouldn't even know where to start. Professional design, sharp graphics, I won't even comment on the menu, call to action on this site is at the bottom......

Perfect response.

You should check your Analytics to see what your bounce rate is to fully confirm this.

Way too much scroll as well, if two flicks of the mouse wheel do not get you to the bottom, it is toooooo long.

Weird. Im on Chrome and it looks fine.

I do need to upgrade my theme. Maybe thats the problem.

I will probably find a new theme anyway

Hmmm I checked my slow ass IE and its there...yep weird.

Like suggested, just change the theme..the site seems functional though...quote engine etc..and hell you're making $$ with it.

I guess definition for "user friendly" is that it doesn't require any brainpower to operate a website.

Because the design for sydrial requires just a little thinking to know whats what, and it was intended to figure out where you should click without the text above the navigation pictures.

I think most of you are just hating without even knowing why, and that is really... pointless.

So to sum up, sydrial was meant to be just a little challenging to while the other one is difficult to navigate because its simply bad. Actually the navigation is not very bad so yeah, I guess it's actually more "user friendly".

So to sum up, sydrial was meant to be just a little challenging to while the other one is difficult to navigate because its simply bad. Actually the navigation is not very bad so yeah, I guess it's actually more "user friendly".

If I'm trying to buy a complicated product like insurance why would I want my consumers to be challenged with a complicated website?

If I'm trying to buy a complicated product like insurance why would I want my consumers to be challenged with a complicated website?

Do you really think we design all my sites like that ? We design whatever is wanted from us, why in the right mind would anyone like a site like that for insurance ?

Back