Which Tablet and Why?

Oh man, I feel fore you on that V65. I had a V45 and I miss that bike a lot. A guy was going to sell me his V65 for $1,500 a year ago and backed out. I don't blame him, but it did torque me a bit.

The Shadow rides a lot different, but I like it a lot.

Anybody have any experience with an HP Touchpad???

Supposedly it's easy to install CyanogenMod9 on it whatever that is and dual boot.

What's funny is both have filed suits against their alleged "imitators" and had varying degrees of success, but I digress.

I like Honda more than Harley. I saw a guy on his sporty with a harley helmet and a harley jacket and I'm sure harley underwear and was amused.

I love Apple, I'm on a MacBook Pro now and love it, but the problem is their strength in a computer is their weakness in other more progressive technology. For example, I can chat with someone on google at my desktop, switch to my phone, switch to my tablet, and go back and forth between all three without missing a message. From what I've seen, the iPhone/iPad/computer situation doesn't have the same effect. Might not be a big deal for most folks, but considering I use it all day and do go around every now and again, it's sort of a big deal for me.

You ride?

You guys are both wrong. I've had over 100 Hondas and a half dozen Harleys but nothing and I mean nothing is better than my Yamaha.

Well actually the new Indian Chief and the Exile Fat Bloke might be better but who wants to drop $40,000?

The Yamaha is hard to beat.

Well actually the new Indian Chief and the Exile Fat Bloke might be better but who wants to drop $40,000?

I can't speak for mustfastpitch, but I don't typically drop my bike. I take it the Yamaha is more forgiving than the Hondas and the Harleys when you lay it down? ;)

Josh said:
I can't speak for mustfastpitch, but I don't typically drop my bike. I take it the Yamaha is more forgiving than the Hondas and the Harleys when you lay it down? ;)

Maybe it was a bad choice of words. How about plunk down, shell out, part with, tie up, invest, donate, throw away, lose, give up, unload, peel off, beg, borrow or steal $40,000?

The Yammies are built to take it. I like that they are older designs. No stinking' counter-balancers to smooth thing out. No drive shafts. No water-cooled car engine in a motorcycle. Just a big loud V-twin bolted directly in a frame that will rattle the fillings right out of your teeth. And definitely no fuel injection!

When you get on the Hondas they are too smooth and refined and the newer Harleys feel too much like Hondas. All rubber mounted and counter balanced and smooth. And when you shift gears it goes "click".

On my Yammy when I'm sitting at a stoplight the rear fender is shaking back and forth so much it looks like a dog wagging his tail. And when you shift gears you get a big "clunk" that people in the 3rd car behind you can hear. And I want to chuck all that EPA crapolla in the Kentucky Mobile Home (dumpster) and richen up the carb to get MORE ponies and LESS tree-huggin. How can you do that with fuel injection?

That's what a bike is supposed to feel like.

Maybe it was a bad choice of words. How about plunk down, shell out, part with, tie up, invest, donate, throw away, lose, give up, unload, peel off, beg, borrow or steal $40,000?

The Yammies are built to take it. I like that they are older designs. No stinking' counter-balancers to smooth thing out. No drive shafts. No water-cooled car engine in a motorcycle. Just a big loud V-twin bolted directly in a frame that will rattle the fillings right out of your teeth. And definitely no fuel injection!

When you get on the Hondas they are too smooth and refined and the newer Harleys feel too much like Hondas. All rubber mounted and counter balanced and smooth. And when you shift gears it goes "click".

On my Yammy when I'm sitting at a stoplight the rear fender is shaking back and forth so much it looks like a dog wagging his tail. And when you shift gears you get a big "clunk" that people in the 3rd car behind you can hear. And I want to chuck all that EPA crapolla in the Kentucky Mobile Home (dumpster) and richen up the carb to get MORE ponies and LESS tree-huggin. How can you do that with fuel injection?

That's what a bike is supposed to feel like.
You guys are just trying to confuse us now... Counter balance? Watercooled what? Are you guys talking about machine guns now? :err:

As much as I'm for experiencing the open road, being surrounded by South Florida drivers, I like knowing that my gas guzzling 4x4 will keep me safer than an illegal in a sanctuary city.

My snowmobiles were always Yammies and had a couple Yammy dirt bikes. Had a dirt bike up in Northern Wisconsin on a snowmobile trip. Riding around on snow covered roads that thing was always dropping and bouncing off the road. Lost my wallet doing that and damned if the Sheriff Department didn't mail that thing back to me with the cash still in it. Honest folk up there.

Back