Who Has the Best Direct Mailing Service?

str8cashHomie

I know this is probably a past thread starter and an eye roller for you FE vets but I've been drowning myself in this site gathering info on the right steps to take in reference to transitioning into selling FE products and concluded that DM is the way to go. (this site is awesome by the way, thanks to all that have helped me so far) Which DM service is best? Is there a company that takes your cold call list or do they mail out to their own list? FYI I'm a 5th yr MAPD rep in NYC that see's the writing on the wall and FE would be a perfect transition since my book of business and marketing networks doesn't need to change.

I've used PrintPlace direct mail and have always been satisfied with their quality and speed of service for the price. Based from what I've read from their site they have access to 14 million businesses, 220 million consumers, and have only the most up-to-date data. Yes, I would recommend them for you: www.printplace.com/static/mailing.aspx

I've used PrintPlace direct mail and have always been satisfied with their quality and speed of service for the price. Based from what I've read from their site they have access to 14 million businesses, 220 million consumers, and have only the most up-to-date data. Yes, I would recommend them for you: www.printplace.com/static/mailing.aspx

I've used them for print before and I like them, bit I wouldn't use them for the typical return card mailers because they aren't setup for it. I forget who Rick likes these days, but when he gets back from Vegas he can tell us.

The area you mail to is what determines your return- you may mail 1000 BRM's and get back 3-4 and say the mailhouse you used sucks when in fact it wasnt them that caused the low response-

However, there are some mailhouses that I've heard about that sometimes do not mailout the 1000 as they should and tell you it was the area... Find a company that has some sort of accountability in presenting some sort of document or reciept that verifies the 1000 were actually sent- Lots of shady people in the lead business

I use the Lead Connection, Chris Etheridge, [email protected] for all my card in envelope mailings.

When I order 1,000 to be mailed, I am sure that 1,000 are mailed. He also has no problem (nor any extra charge) with my custom pieces.

You will find cheaper, and definitely more expensive, but you won't find better.

Rick

We have used the (spam link) of a Toronto based firm called Troi. We are perfectly satisfied with their service. We mostly do the letter shop works and data processing works with them. We are getting the results with 100% efficiency and are delivered much before the promised date.

Who dumb do you think we are? How many more times are you going to promote your company troilmail ?

Back