Whole Life... Why Not to Love It?

You're the brainwashed primerica disciple bringing tired old useless ideas. Son, unless you have something useful to share take it somewhere else

Now there is a need
I'm not a brainwashed disciple I've seen multiple people get ripped off with the cash value crap if people like you would spend less time being dumb and more time actually reading your policy you would know son

And we have have seen even more people ripped off by primericas overpriced substandard products pushed by naive untrained agents promoting borderline fraudulent advice. If you are going to peddle primerica you better get a good E&O policy

I don't know who you ran into that gave you a bad taste but every Primerica office is different
A level term is not over priced an increasing term may seem nice but in reality it's just as bad as the cash value it came from
Have you ever just read through a policy or do you just take what they tell you and run with it

Every primerica office is the same. overpriced products and robot agents until the see the light. If you are intellectually honest and really want to help people do a search on these forums about primerica and you will learn more about them than the kool aid fed to you at a pep rall..er..recruiting meeting. I was recruited by a "regional manager" earlier this yr. I had nothing better to do so I went. The hype was hysterical.

It's not about the hype and the people that come to the meeting and don't fully take the time to understand are the ones that make all of those comments
Primerica makes a living out of putting all these other companies out of business me looking on here to see all the comments is like somebody in Microsoft going on a form for Apple and reading all the negative comments about Microsoft it's competition dumb ass or deadhead if you would read a policy and not focus on the excitement then you would get it but you probably won't in which case you deserve the big fat 0 you will end up with

So all the agents on here with yrs and decades of experience are wrong and you sat in one AL Williams pep rally and know it all. Good luck. We have seen dozens like like you fail. Again good luck

Mah... reincarnated (again).

----------

You don't know what you don't know.

And I'm not about to teach an ignoramus fool.

You can do a search on the forums. You might learn something.

I gave up on "buy term and invest the difference" a long time ago. I help my clients "buy permanent and invest the term".

Besides, with "Prime-America's" term rates... WHAT difference?:cool:

Back