Whole Life... Why Not to Love It?

now your just being ignorant ive been working 3 years and gotten atleast a 30k raise each year and before you were saying i would not make it.... so 30k raise every year im 22 no kids with a wife ill be at 500k by the time im 30 so no i don't think obamacare will cover me lets be honest

ok let me break it down for the slow ones i made about 20k my first year 80 my second and over 100 my third so its a little more than 33k a year genius next primerica is the only company in this entire industry of crooks that only sells buy term and invest the difference so it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out just someone that knows how to calculate the cost of insurance and read a packet that is supposed to guarantee your family wont suffer when something happens to you does that clear things up dead brain?
You misspelled your handle. It's spelled Youngster.

so instead you sell cash value that is 3 times cost ohhhhhh that clears everything up for me now i can rest at night knowing that you have the option to help and choose not to or you give an increasing term which shouldnt be considered a term because you try to convert it to a cash value anyway

----------

i wrote it how i wanted it but thank you now go color

So you are young, have no conscience, and are willfully ignorant. That's three strikes. Inning's over

im young i made 100k this year correcting what your ignorance messed up i think thats a home-run touchdown and field goal in my book

Yungstar, Would love to know your name so I can look you up on the MDRT roster...... Primerica is garbage. Their philosophy has been categorically disproven numerous times yet they still hold strong. You'll see the light some day when a term policy you sold blows up in year 17 or lapses out at year 21 and that person can no longer get life insurance due to a medical condition.....

now your just being ignorant ive been working 3 years and gotten atleast a 30k raise each year and before you were saying i would not make it.... so 30k raise every year im 22 no kids with a wife ill be at 500k by the time im 30 so no i don't think obamacare will cover me lets be honest

If those are your numbers and age, that's great. Again, you're on a forum with a lot of experienced agents who also sell a lot of insurance.

At age 30, you will probably not be with Primerica. You might be making that 500k though, replacing all of those policies that you wrote in previous years with real term companies.

Okay, so I've learned that Primerica is another easy replacement. Love the forums!
Bout as easy as when you walk in a house and hear Colonial Penn, Lincoln Heritage, Senior Life or Bankers. As soon as you mention a Sagicor GUL or ANTEXs term rates the Primerica term goes on te replacement form faster than Miley Cyrus' sanity

Back