Working on a 2nd Site

Actually, this leads to a question that I have always wanted to ask.

Some sites (not many) will use one of their pages to list every city and,or county that they offer coverage in. Of course, it can be a very large list.

Does it have any positive impact from an SEO standpoint.

I have always NOT done this. At most, I'll list perhaps 4-7 counties in an article if they are relevant.

Fun piece of advice on that.

I see a good return doing it on cities that show volume, but I build out pages about the differences in the specific city.

If I were going to list them all, I'd use the listing area to also link to the subpages that were about the specific area, and add some over time.

Also gives you higher content volume overall, more keyword density, and likely more authority.

You would probably not make a page on "sparta TN health insurance", because it doesn't really get searched much. But "nashville tennessee health insurance" far different story, it has a monthly volume of around 50-80, in my eyes that's worth building a page.

You would probably not make a page on "sparta TN health insurance", because it doesn't really get searched much. But "nashville tennessee health insurance" far different story, it has a monthly volume of around 50-80, in my eyes that's worth building a page.

That threshold is lower when it takes 15 minutes to make a website.

I don't have them listed yet. I wanted to make sure it wouldn't hurt the site. And actually, I have to admit that I have not added content in a year or two. I will start adding content shortly.

I figured if it was good enough for compuquotes it will work......and if you search these terms you will find my site in the back pages......BUT........then there is facebook....just saying.......

Texas Life Insurance Information - life Insurance | CompuQuotes.com Texas-Life-Insurance.html

Back