• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Young Licensed Agent who is Confused and in Need of Advice.

TheRedRascal

Hi there forum members,
I don't know if this is the proper place to put this thread and if it is not I do apologize ahead of time. I am a 20 years old and have just recently completed my all-lines adjuster course online in the state of Texas and am now licensed in that state. However due to unforeseen family circumstances I am currently residing in Wisconsin for the foreseeable future. The advice I am asking for is on what to do next. I know I need to be constantly improving my knowledge and networking but at this time I feel that where to begin, how to get the momentum going, will be one of the biggest hurdles for me. I have looked at various job searching sites ( Don't know if this was wise or if this helped in psyching myself out ) for my area of Wisconsin but all listings (logically) required a year or more of claims experience but again, I do not know how to go about getting that experience.
I would sincerely appreciate your input/feedback/critique on what to do next and I thank you in advance for your responses.

First look into transferring your license if you are changing residence. I'm not knowledgeable about your line but if someone says a year experience apply anyway and sell yourself. Someone will give you a chance..

I just noticed I responded to a two year-old post..Too late to erase. Damage is done..

First look into transferring your license if you are changing residence. I'm not knowledgeable about your line but if someone says a year experience apply anyway and sell yourself. Someone will give you a chance..

I just noticed I responded to a two year-old post..Too late to erase. Damage is done..

It sure did take you long enough to help that poor young agent... probably already starved to death or died of exposure. ;)

The post is 2 1/2 years old and that was his only post. Do you think he's figured it out yet? :err:

Why'd you you wait so long to help him? :eek:

Latest posts

Back