Your Insurance Office...???

Give it away = "monetize" LOL, but you knew that already LOL ---------- I want to say that I actually have come to have a lot of respect for Rick actually not hiding behind a fake screen name....love him or hate him he doesnt hide....cant say that about all the other faceless nameless trolls that run around here. At least if he hates on you, you know who is doing the hating!! And its actually nice he got remarried.....growing old alone would suck, I see it all the time in FE....and he loves dogs so how bad a guy can he really be?

I think Rick is misunderstood. I had my own run in with him many years ago on the forum (about religion). I may not agree with him on a few things, but he really does have a good heart. He's always willing to help someone out even at his own expense. How many times have we seen him tell someone to call him or send their contact info to him and he'd call them?

A few years ago he was in Atlanta and a few of us got together for dinner. He really isn't the cantankerous guy he sometimes portrays on the forum. He just has a sarcastic sense of humor which is the way I am. When Rick goes after someone here it's from a sense of justice. He perceives them to have done something wrong. Maybe they have taken advantage of someone (i.e. - FMO not releasing agents, lead provider giving crappy leads, etc). I have no problem with that.

And you're right, the guy loves his dogs. Anybody who loves dogs is ok in my book.

If you want to know who loves you more, your wife or your dog, lock them both in the trunk for an hour and see which one is excited to see you when you open the trunk.

Lastly, Rick got remarried? What's his name? And did Rick change his last name?

Give it away = "monetize" LOL, but you knew that already LOL

----------

I want to say that I actually have come to have a lot of respect for Rick actually not hiding behind a fake screen name....love him or hate him he doesnt hide....cant say that about all the other faceless nameless trolls that run around here. At least if he hates on you, you know who is doing the hating!! And its actually nice he got remarried.....growing old alone would suck, I see it all the time in FE....and he loves dogs so how bad a guy can he really be?

I think Rick is misunderstood. I had my own run in with him many years ago on the forum (about religion). I may not agree with him on a few things, but he really does have a good heart. He's always willing to help someone out even at his own expense. How many times have we seen him tell someone to call him or send their contact info to him and he'd call them?

A few years ago he was in Atlanta and a few of us got together for dinner. He really isn't the cantankerous guy he sometimes portrays on the forum. He just has a sarcastic sense of humor which is the way I am. When Rick goes after someone here it's from a sense of justice. He perceives them to have done something wrong. Maybe they have taken advantage of someone (i.e. - FMO not releasing agents, lead provider giving crappy leads, etc). I have no problem with that.

And you're right, the guy loves his dogs. Anybody who loves dogs is ok in my book.

If you want to know who loves you more, your wife or your dog, lock them both in the trunk for an hour and see which one is excited to see you when you open the trunk.

Lastly, Rick got remarried? What's his name? And did Rick change his last name?

I'm going to 2nd all of this. Rick is one of those guys that you just have to have the patience to get to know him. Once you do you'll find that he's just a teddy bear!

I guess I missed where people are hating on him?

One jerk in particular has been accusing me of stealing a dead man's software. He's wrong but no reason for me to even dignifying it with a response.

He's also threatened me with violence in a PM. I had to block his phone due to the nasty calls.

Sam doesn't seem to care since attacks must be what he likes on the forum.

He should be banned not only for what he says about me but commenting negatively about other people's sister and/or wife.

You've missed all the fun by not reading the FE forum. Lots of "honest" people there.

Rick

Oh, sorry to hear that, I have alway found you to be informative and helpful!
Hope all else is well!

Last edited:
No... thats incorrect about Rick.... he promised when I came to LA this summer to take my kids up in his airplane... he promised my 7 year old twins.... they were so excited, could not wait to get to LA and go up in his plane... Whops, what does he do to avoid taking my poor kids up in the plane? He freeking moves to Las Vegas.... all to make me look like a lier to my poor, disappointed heart broken kids..... I hope I can still convince them there is a Santa, Easter Bunny and Tooth Ferry

No... thats incorrect about Rick.... he promised when I came to LA this summer to take my kids up in his airplane... he promised my 7 year old twins.... they were so excited, could not wait to get to LA and go up in his plane... Whops, what does he do to avoid taking my poor kids up in the plane? He freeking moves to Las Vegas.... all to make me look like a lier to my poor, disappointed heart broken kids..... I hope I can still convince them there is a Santa, Easter Bunny and Tooth Ferry

Well that's just uncalled for! Moving to Vegas just to avoid you! That's just wrong!

You'll have to go down to the local harbor to find the Tooth Ferry, but if you are looking for the Tooth Fairy, then Rick can certainly hook you up. He's very close to a lot of fairies! :D

Back