Your Most Famous Final Expense Client?

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
The Fabulous Freebirds

1ee7e93489a1b03a68f6b0ae8560721b.jpg

My client is on the right. The one with the Confederate Battle Flag.

You may recognize The Fabulous Freebirds from the opening scene of a very famous movie.

"There can only be one..."

Do you have any final expense clients with a claim to fame?

When I called the tm lead back I knew I'd heard it before, but looking up and finding him on imdb - I knew he was a famous director. When I called him up and referenced his work, I knew I had captured his business...and his ex-wife's! [Medicare not FE]

The Fabulous Freebirds

1ee7e93489a1b03a68f6b0ae8560721b.jpg

My client is on the right. The one with the Confederate Battle Flag.

You may recognize The Fabulous Freebirds from the opening scene of a very famous movie.

"There can only be one..."

Do you have any final expense clients with a claim to fame?

Great movie. Just watched it last week. The sequels weren't that good.

Not FE, but once wrote a cancer policy on an older lady down in Southern Illinois doing a week long "Trainmore" as we called them. As I was taught, once you get an app, we used the name as someone who had purchased. Every one new this lady's last name, but the response was a strange look. Finally after the second day of this I pinned someone down to tell me exactly why everyone knew this name... come to find out, she was the mother of a gang boss!:shocked:

Needless to say I stopped using her name, but I'll never forget the story.

Not FE, but once wrote a cancer policy on an older lady down in Southern Illinois doing a week long "Trainmore" as we called them. As I was taught, once you get an app, we used the name as someone who had purchased. Every one new this lady's last name, but the response was a strange look. Finally after the second day of this I pinned someone down to tell me exactly why everyone knew this name... come to find out, she was the mother of a gang boss!:shocked:

Needless to say I stopped using her name, but I'll never forget the story.
Was it not the type of "protection" you had in mind?
"Hello sir... are you & your family protected? [insert mob boss mom name] sent me, as she thought you'd like my help." :D
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Highs and lows. It is amazing how many people blow through money.
I have written FE (burial) policies on people with considerable wealth because they did not want their beneficiaries to have to assign their larger life policies to the funeral home and they did not want them to use their cash on hand.

Back