Your Most Famous Final Expense Client?

I don't use client's restrooms. I'm concerned that could be a negative factor for them if they haven't cleaned lately (or ever!). I want their experience with me to be nothing but positive.

I keep hand sanitizer in the car. I use it after every call, but there are some houses that make me want to get to it sooner!:chatterbox:
I'm not pissing my pants, though I have almost thrown up looking at some of those toilets. Believe me, some of those people with the real nasty toilets, don't think a thing about it...they don't even notice it. :confused:

Sold a policy(not FE) to a Rascal Flatts band member (don't wanna name names)in 2014 after a backstage meet/greet type deal in Pheonix Arizona. Kept in contact. We were both semi intoxicated ....maybe me more than him. Gf's family is well connected to music biz people so I've actually met alot of random people.

It was a really funny night. I took a shot with jamie foxx.

I heard Popcorn Sutton had a $25,000 policy when he died and that's how they paid for his funeral/memorial service

I wrote a funeral policy on a pro football running back living in assisted living due to dementia from concussions. I asked him if he would do it the same if he had it to do over again, he said yes without blinking an eye.

My clients are probably more infamous than famous, but I have some folks who's family helped Bonnie and Clyde run moonshine in Louisiana. They put their stills out on little docks in the swamp! Very interesting experience. Not a fun place to not have cell phone service.

Back