YouTube Interview W/ LJ

I encourage all comments .. even from those who have their hands on the crystal ball of my life. The pulsing tomatoes parading around as FE gods should probably step away simply for their health's sake.

For the record - I did not come on this site to get an answer to a question only I can answer. If you want to psycho analyze me - have at it. Just know that your insights on whether this field is for me or not, or that I ask to many questions, and I'm not a good "fit" for the industry etc. means NOTHING to me.

Your personal experience in the FE industry, describing and how you handle the client base, the draw backs with charge backs and how to safe guard against being washed out, what type of leads are more profitable(in your mind) - TV, telemarketing, DM etc., how you overcome the pitfalls of this industry - extreme loneliness, frustration with the quality of leads, the drive time etc. How long did it take to become solid in the field - when you went from selling out of desperation(commission only pressure) to selling with confidence - what was that turning point? If you had to do it over would you stay in the FE industry?

Your personal insights on FE are unlimited without having to dissect my character, question my motives, make false accusations etc...

Be happy and share or be polite and go forward.. pretty simple.

It really comes down to what training you have available, how dependable your upline is, what is the support structure you have.

I can tell you, I experience and feel very little of what you are feeling; however, in the past, I felt exactly how you are feeling. Feeling alone and having no support, it really sucks. And let's face it, salesman/saleswomen, we are an emotional breed. Our head gets messed with (many times by our own self) it can turn a day from bad to worse. Learning how to control mindset, and setting a schedule that you stick to are invaluable habits to learn.

Feel free to come jump in the car with me and I'll try and help you get on track.

I encourage all comments .. even from those who have their hands on the crystal ball of my life. The pulsing tomatoes parading around as FE gods should probably step away simply for their health's sake.

For the record - I did not come on this site to get an answer to a question only I can answer. If you want to psycho analyze me - have at it. Just know that your insights on whether this field is for me or not, or that I ask to many questions, and I'm not a good "fit" for the industry etc. means NOTHING to me.

Your personal experience in the FE industry, describing and how you handle the client base, the draw backs with charge backs and how to safe guard against being washed out, what type of leads are more profitable(in your mind) - TV, telemarketing, DM etc., how you overcome the pitfalls of this industry - extreme loneliness, frustration with the quality of leads, the drive time etc. How long did it take to become solid in the field - when you went from selling out of desperation(commission only pressure) to selling with confidence - what was that turning point? If you had to do it over would you stay in the FE industry?

Your personal insights on FE are unlimited without having to dissect my character, question my motives, make false accusations etc...

To be great at sales you have to have confidence. The people I see come on this business and kill it are the type of people that know a great opportunity when they see it and take action immediately.

Met an agent on Friday & he filled out the DM order on the spot & asked me when he can start training. I said I have an appointment in 3 hours you can come with. He said awesome I'll be there.

Groups on this forum have the industries top commissions, leads, and training and you still are skeptical.....

To be great at sales you have to have confidence. The people I see come on this business and kill it are the type of people that know a great opportunity when they see it and take action immediately.

Met an agent on Friday & he filled out the DM order on the spot & asked me when he can start training. I said I have an appointment in 3 hours you can come with. He said awesome I'll be there.

Groups on this forum have the industries top commissions, leads, and training and you still are skeptical.....

Been floated that top producers on this forum inflate their numbers by 300%.. this was from some very well known by all on here..

Regardless, am I on your time table? Are you the one who 'giveth and taketh away' my posts..Do I need your blessings to participate on this forum?

It really comes down to what training you have available, how dependable your upline is, what is the support structure you have.

I can tell you, I experience and feel very little of what you are feeling; however, in the past, I felt exactly how you are feeling. Feeling alone and having no support, it really sucks. And let's face it, salesman/saleswomen, we are an emotional breed. Our head gets messed with (many times by our own self) it can turn a day from bad to worse. Learning how to control mindset, and setting a schedule that you stick to are invaluable habits to learn.

Feel free to come jump in the car with me and I'll try and help you get on track.

Should he get an insurance license before he jumps in the car with you? :nah:

----------

Been floated that top producers on this forum inflate their numbers by 300%.. this was from some very well known by all on here..

Regardless, am I on your time table? Are you the one who 'giveth and taketh away' my posts..Do I need your blessings to participate on this forum?

I inflate mine by 600% .. Guess that is why I am not a top producer.

I doubt that's true at all about the real producers inflating their numbers. The FOS marketers, yes, I would believe they would lie about anything.

But I would discard anything I got from pm's. There's a reason they talk by pm. Surely you have that figured out by now?

The for real producers numbers are verifiable anyway.

The ones that claim they put their production under other agents are the ones you have to beware of.

I doubt that's true at all about the real producers inflating their numbers. The FOS marketers, yes, I would believe they would lie about anything.

But I would discard anything I got from pm's. There's a reason they talk by pm. Surely you have that figured out by now?

The for real producers numbers are verifiable anyway.

The ones that claim they put their production under other agents are the ones you have to beware of.

What about the ones that put other agent's production under their own writing # as though they had written it themself(when they no longer produce), then strut around proudly pretending like they wrote it themself?

Production is public information with many IMOs & carriers so I'm not sure how someone would
lie.

But anyways what does inflating numbers have to do with anything? Who cares what others do or say? What I say on here is my opinion that I formed based upon my own experiences in this industry, not on what other people say they do.

I personally know over 10 agents in Southern California alone that place $20,000 per month PART TIME. That is a FACT! Many agents are making a TON of money in this business & you're sitting on the forums TALKING ABOUT HOW IT CANT BE DONE!

Seriously, what are you waiting for?? Get off the forum & get your license. Buy some leads & see the people! It's $500 for 20 leads not $500 MILLION. Get like Nike and JUST DO IT!

Create your own success. See you on the boards!

Production is public information with many IMOs & carriers so I'm not sure how someone would
lie.

But anyways what does inflating numbers have to do with anything? Who cares what others do or say? What I say on here is my opinion that I formed based upon my own experiences in this industry, not on what other people say they do.

I personally know over 10 agents in Southern California alone that place $20,000 per month PART TIME. That is a FACT! Many agents are making a TON of money in this business & you're sitting on the forums TALKING ABOUT HOW IT CANT BE DONE!

Seriously, what are you waiting for?? Get off the forum & get your license. Buy some leads & see the people! It's $500 for 20 leads not $500 MILLION. Get like Nike and JUST DO IT!

Create your own success. See you on the boards!
Ain't gonna happen.

The response alone shows how much you care. If one got paid for mental masturbation, you'd be a millionaire. When I started I had a little over the phone training and some leads, and out I went on a 85% contract and made money. It can be done.

Back