Help Needed

nikkij777

I have been an insurance agent for 4-years. I recently have gone independent selling voluntary benefits. It seems that so many people just are not interested. Also, if they are, they are already receiving benefits with their Insurance Broker, so I'm not needed. Have a made a terrible career move? Is there a way that I can better market myself? How long does it take to really get on your feet in this market? I'm feeling very frustrated... Any input will be helpful.

You need to focus on ONE product and ONE offer at a time... in order to get the attention of business owners & HR Managers.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...usiness-life-insurance-t68447.html#post900680

It's not about "how long"... it's about your effectiveness in getting permission to stop by for a few minutes.

If you're not different from anybody else, you'll be shown the door (or hung up on). If the pain of meeting with you and changing to a new provider is not justified by additional real benefits to them... then you'll consistently be frustrated and not move forward in your career.

HELP! I am currently not in the insurance industry, however, I do not want to lose my Florida 220 license or put it inactive status if possible. I would greatly appreciate being appointed by an insurance company in order to keep my Florida 220 license. Does anyone have any helpful information on how to help me locate a company that could possibly assist me with a Florida 220 appointment even though I am no longer in the industry at this time? I obtained my Florida 220 license approximately 25 years ago, I am current on CE until 2016. In addition to Florida appointment I had also previously been appointed in 48 states. Please assist! Thank you so much!

Back