DM- Door Knocking- What to Do if Client Not Home....?

Hi Jdeasy,

The DM's that have phone numbers but you cant get ahold of, you just keep calling and calling until they finally answer? What is your reason for not just door knocking on those?

Hi Jdeasy,

The DM's that have phone numbers but you cant get ahold of, you just keep calling and calling until they finally answer? What is your reason for not just door knocking on those?

He doesn't like to and is happy with his level of production as he has exceeded his goal for years.

Hi Jdeasy,

He sees enough people that he doesn't have to.

Last edited:
Hi Jdeasy,

I hate doorknocking. If I have called those people numorus times and not gotten an answer then I will eventually doorknock it when I'm in the area and have some spare time. I won't set aside time to do it.

As much as I hate doorknocking it is still successful when I do it. I doorknocked one today from a freash lead that I just got on Sat. It had a number on it but when I called the person said it was a wrong number. I had a no show today one block over from that lead so I just drove by. They had transposed a couple of numbers when they wrote the phone number down. Sold two policies there. I don't mind doorknocking the ones like that because they did intend to put their phone number on the card. If that had been one without a number I probably wouldn't have knocked on their door today.

Hello,

Leave a stickum note:

Sorry I missed you today.
I have the important information that you requested.
Please contact me at 555-555-5555
Thank you!

When they call, do not answer. You know they are now home.
Go and sell it!

Back